Recent Topics

Ads

Weekend Event Idea to try and appease everyone!

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Shinnanigens

Weekend Event Idea to try and appease everyone!

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Ok so I have been back for a month and I have consistently seen players complain about weekend warfront events and how they are ruining ORvR and ranked que. I have seen players complain it causes mass production of low level characters being created and smashed into the que and it ruining the Sc etc etc.

SO what I was going to suggest was three different weekend events that will hopefully cover the three player types that exist. First off keep the weekend Sc's I think they are great for new players and getting out of T1 as quickly as possible while not falling behind on your renown rank.

Second for all the open world and ranked players have a weekend where ORvR and Ranked get bonus rewards be it drops,bag,exp and renown. Lower the timers on zone flips on those weekends so the rotation can start back up as quickly as possible and help players farm those currencies and each other.

Thirdly I would like to throw the PvE players some love and have a weekend event where all PvE gets bonus exp, rewards and drops. Very simple fun way to give the PvE players the attention they would like to get and it has a variety of other benefits for non PvE players as well. These PvE weekends could give players that don't PvE that often a chance to feel like it is gainful and worth doing. Taking focus away from PvP a little bit so the pressure of farming currency is cutting away at their nerves. Players can go farm PQ's for gear do lairs for those BiS then be done with that "annoying PvE bullshit" and everyone else can enjoy some downtime lore and exploration round out those tome completions.

So this is my idea and we would just rotate them one after the other year round excluding any kind of other special events the GMs wanna do or community pushes for.

Ads