Recent Topics

Ads

Not getting into cities compensation.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Kwatchi
Suspended

Re: Not getting into cities compensation.

Post#41 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Tillbeast wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm To be honest it probably a mix of both order switching to a destro alt and for destro player order alts switching back to there main. Players taking advantage of the broken meta...order win forts/keep seiges whilst destro win city/scenario.
If I am on Order, with a guaranteed City q pop, why would I switch to Destro alt with an iffy chance to get in? That is nonsensical.

The City issue boils down to:
1. More Destro players than Order players
2. Destro have easier time in close confines (City maps) while Order better in open areas (Keeps/Forts)

So this problem is not resolving itself anytime soon because the Devs have no interest in addressing them. But if Destro is so hellbent on getting free rewards for doing nothing, give them a Vanq crest; that is commensurate with the effort it takes to hit a queue button.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

Ads
jimpjorps

Post#42 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 pm If I am on Order, with a guaranteed City q pop, why would I switch to Destro alt with an iffy chance to get in? That is nonsensical.
Because you want rewards on that specific character? This isn't a complicated idea.

Tillbeast

Post#43 » Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 pm

Kwatchi wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 3:55 pm
Tillbeast wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm To be honest it probably a mix of both order switching to a destro alt and for destro player order alts switching back to there main. Players taking advantage of the broken meta...order win forts/keep seiges whilst destro win city/scenario.
If I am on Order, with a guaranteed City q pop, why would I switch to Destro alt with an iffy chance to get in? That is nonsensical.

The City issue boils down to:
1. More Destro players than Order players
2. Destro have easier time in close confines (City maps) while Order better in open areas (Keeps/Forts)

So this problem is not resolving itself anytime soon because the Devs have no interest in addressing them. But if Destro is so hellbent on getting free rewards for doing nothing, give them a Vanq crest; that is commensurate with the effort it takes to hit a queue button.
A lot of order are 40/80 and switching to destro alts in there destro guild and wb up to improve chances.. You are correct about switching to join solo but most of the xrealmers are organised.

Kwatchi
Suspended

Post#44 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:10 pm

Tillbeast wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:16 pm A lot of order are 40/80 and switching to destro alts in there destro guild and wb up to improve chances.. You are correct about switching to join solo but most of the xrealmers are organised.
You aren't really talking about Order mains - Destro alt there. Those are the Destro players who xrealm in order to push for IC when it has more stars - and we appreciate the help btw. It doesn't mean they deserve to get a free royal for when they get their swap timing wrong though. Especially now that SOV gap is now starting to finally shrink.
Slayer - 40/7x
Archmage - 40/7x

kmark101

Post#45 » Thu May 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Proposed a doable solution for this here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=38537&start=90#p416055
Gryyw - Ironbreaker