Recent Topics

Ads

Player Housing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Player Housing

Post#11 » Wed May 27, 2020 3:40 am

Trismegistus wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:09 am
Rapzel wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:56 am
Trismegistus wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 am All of the devs (save for one) are Destro mains. You need not treat a 2010 player with a new account as a new player, my friend.
That's a new one, mind providing proof of this?
Ask around. Ask the devs themselves, and you'll be able to verify.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/warhammer-on ... 203944836/

My Collector's Edition Age of Reckoning.
you wot
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Rapzel

Post#12 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:28 am No idea how this topic has derailed onto whether or not the devs play destro and if they're destro mains, from a Housing suggestion.

Regardless - the idea sounds pretty interesting, people love fashion hammer - and housing, yeah that'd be an interesting turn in the game! Can I buy a castle and fill it with the souls of my victims?
Because OP made a claim about it.

I don't like the idea at all, garrisons in WoW proves that this is a bad idea, if you want to RP claim one of the empty houses in Altdorf/IC and claim it as yours. AoC did the same thing and it was bad. It's never really managed to be good. The only way I would see anything useful coming out of this was if claiming keeps would work more like they did in live where a guild upgraded a keep.

Also can we please just leave the dead horse that's "three factions will save the game". Three factions will not make this a game about Player Vs. Player, it will turn the game into a Politics Vs. Politics game.

Noslock

Post#13 » Wed May 27, 2020 1:12 pm

Go play archeage if u want houses.I think here there are more important things to fix/implement before someone would even consider to put houses in the game...
My house when i play black orc is any order keep or altdorf so fine for me.