Recent Topics

Ads

Should there be a tank-related column in after-scenario results screen?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lolwut

Should there be a tank-related column in after-scenario results screen?

Post#1 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:32 am

Greetings!

I've recently returned to the game, and noticed an interesting change after first scenario I've attended: there was the MMR column. As I mostly play tanks, that brought a big joy to me — technically it's possible, logically it's credible, and in the name of equality, shouldn't tanks have their own column to sort by? Mitigation would work, IMO, and should be quite simple to implement — it's all in the battle log.
Ain't Nobody Gafflin Me.

Ads
TimOh

Re: Should there be a tank-related column in after-scenario results screen?

Post#2 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:19 am

Guard damage received and total damage absorbed maybe? Additionally, people punted in proper situations.........

Jabba

Post#3 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:41 am

A protection column like swtor would be perfect (all the damage that is mitigated by challenge/guard), might encourage tanks to actually do what they're meant to. Not sure it's possible to implement on this server though.
Would also be nice if absorbs counted as healing too
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Nebuchadnezzar

Post#4 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:08 am

Jabba wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:41 am A protection column like swtor would be perfect (all the damage that is mitigated by challenge/guard), might encourage tanks to actually do what they're meant to. Not sure it's possible to implement on this server though.
Would also be nice if absorbs counted as healing too
I agree, it could be a good way to encourage more tanks(especially on Order). Would be a cool feature, people like to see big numbers and feel good about themselves :D

kinghfb

Post#5 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:56 am

this is my biggest concern playing BO tank - there is no metric to see if you are doing your job properly. everyone else has this. i would love any sort of scenario info or even an addon to it that can track this
Order
Thungni - Rune Priest - RR83
Thyrus Gormann - Bright Wizard - RR79

Destruction
Kharynn Managerbane - Zealot - RR7X
Butstikka - Black Orc - RR6X
Bill - Marauder - RR3X

ReturnOfTheMac

Post#6 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:06 am

It'd be a nice addition and it might even motivate some people to focus more on guard swaps and challenges. Everybody likes having big numbers next to their name.