Recent Topics

Ads

Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Valarion

Re: Ranged Squig Herder needs buffs too

Post#41 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:03 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:22 am Would you accept some heavy nerfs to MSH to balance these proposed buffs?

You mean the same way assault SW wasnt nerfed to compensate for buffs to their range abilities?

At this point, I'd simply settle for giving SHs the same broken 150 foot ranged KD that every goddamn SW was spamming last night.
Last edited by Valarion on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Ads
jvlosky

Post#42 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Valarion wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:03 pm
Ramlaen wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:22 am Would you accept some heavy nerfs to MSH to balance these proposed buffs?

You mean the same way assault SW wasnt nerfed to compensate for buffs to their range abilities?

At this point, I'd simply settle for giving SHs the broken 150 foot ranged KD that every goddamn SW was spamming last night.
the 150ft range is a result of the 25% armor pen tactic not being implemented properly. Jesus, destro are pro complainers about things that aren't even supposed to be a thing lmao. Reading patch notes is hard i suppose.

jvlosky

Post#43 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:08 pm

SW maybe.... MAYBE gets viable and Destro loses their minds. God forbid it, lmao. It isn't fair with every class being viable now! LOL you can't make this up.

mSH gets to mimic WL and they still complain even after months of coordinated best m4 for oRVR in the past months.

Valarion

Post#44 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:10 pm

jvlosky wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:06 pm

At this point, I'd simply settle for giving SHs the broken 150 foot ranged KD that every goddamn SW was spamming last night.
the 150ft range is a result of the 25% armor pen tactic not being implemented properly. Jesus, destro are pro complainers about things that aren't even supposed to be a thing lmao. Reading patch notes is hard i suppose.

We already **** know this as its been explained in the SW threads twice already thats why I used the word BROKEN. Speaking of hard reading comprehension:

broken[ broh-kuh n ]

verb
past participle of break.
adjective
reduced to fragments; fragmented.
ruptured; torn; fractured.
not functioning properly; out of working order.
Meteorology. (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds.Compare scattered(def 4).
changing direction abruptly:

The fox ran in a broken line.

SWs are running around with a broken 150 foot **** knockdown.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Adelmar

Post#45 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:52 pm

Valarion wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:10 pm
jvlosky wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:06 pm

We already **** know this as its been explained in the SW threads twice already thats why I used the word BROKEN. Speaking of hard reading comprehension:

broken[ broh-kuh n ]

verb
past participle of break.
adjective
reduced to fragments; fragmented.
ruptured; torn; fractured.
not functioning properly; out of working order.
Meteorology. (of sky cover) being more than half, but not totally, covered by clouds.Compare scattered(def 4).
changing direction abruptly:

The fox ran in a broken line.

SWs are running around with a broken 150 foot **** knockdown.
It's a bug. It'll get fixed. Everything is okay. You will be okay.
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

ravezaar

Post#46 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Just keep in mind M-SH needs nerfs
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Miaso

Post#47 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:06 pm

I have never seen anyone complain about assault Shadow Warrior and never seen them do particularly well in scenarios or ranked. Melee Squig on the other hand is on another level

jvlosky

Post#48 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Miaso wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:06 pm I have never seen anyone complain about assault Shadow Warrior and never seen them do particularly well in scenarios or ranked. Melee Squig on the other hand is on another level
remove use of pet while in squig armor, why do SH get double buffs in both forms?

Ads
Jastojan

Post#49 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:18 pm

ravezaar wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:59 pm Just keep in mind M-SH needs nerfs
Tell me why? Posts like this are so damn biased (and without ANY value). I can tell you, if you want to nerf mSH there should be huge nerf of WL before...
You happy now? (Wasting of time (enough for me... and for the others too I think))

Back to the topic. Ranged SW and SH were underperforming classes when it comes to dmg. Devs wrote that they will work on SH now so please, give them time!
I am so glad they decide to buff ranged SW! This can bring some more variability to the gameplay and it is awesome! I am destro player but I am happy to see that SW GET more love now! Finaly! I like characters with bow and I was realy disappointed when I tried them (both) and the dmg was realy poor and when I saw SWs and SHs playing melee moslty due the fact that ranged spec sucked. Now their time has come, I hope, and maybe they will enjoy some more fun in the battle :)
Last edited by Jastojan on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jastojan

Post#50 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:19 pm

Miaso wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:06 pm I have never seen anyone complain about assault Shadow Warrior and never seen them do particularly well in scenarios or ranked. Melee Squig on the other hand is on another level
Maybe you are new here if you NEVER seen ANYONE...
Still not on the same level as WL... should we all yell now - please nerf WL??? Goddamn...
Last edited by Jastojan on Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.