Recent Topics

Ads

Twisted Tower Feedback & Suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
SuperStar

Re: Twisted Tower Feedback & Suggestion

Post#11 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:47 pm

There are a portal from bottom to top.

Btw yeah engi magus SW and basicly any aoe abilities bypass the barrier.
I didn't decide it is fun or not yet

Ads
Xico

Post#12 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Krokar wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:42 pm
Kaelang wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:40 am Players realistically should be able to push to the top once both BO's are held. There's a 30 second window, and after that they're locked. Send people rushing to top ready to proc it for 250 additional points.

Haven't seen any 15 minute games.
I was in one last night. Unfortunately Order were able to have their 3(4?) engi's set up turrets that were shooting people through the invisible wall as soon as they took the teleporter to the top, so some people were getting there at half health already, which left us with no choice but to try and organise people to charge up the ramp. Which took quite a long time and we'd already reached 0 points so people had given up by then.
im pretty sure all ranged can just shoot through the barrier sadly
Destro - Nooblit, Reborn, Daemon, Dracula

Xarko

Post#13 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:46 pm

1.The Stalemate - It's probably pretty rare, but I too experienced a match that ended at 15 min with both teams having 0 points and all players getting 0 xp.

2.The Wall - The walls at the top bleedsthru AoE and make organized attacks from that positions very challenging.

3.The Gaying - When a larger number of players use the jumps/ports they all arrive in the same spot and are stuck in each other for good 2-3 seconds. Not gamebreaking, but annoying for sure.

Gotta say I came to really like this scenario after a short confusion period. Good job bringing it in.

Kaelang

Post#14 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:13 pm

See latest hotfix:

[Scenarios]

- Twisting Tower: If the realm holding the flags fails to use the detonator at the top and their score reaches 0, both flags will unlock.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

IAko

Post#15 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Patch notes:

- Twisting Tower: If the realm holding the flags fails to use the detonator at the top and their score reaches 0, both flags will unlock.

Nice, thanks!

edit: oops, should've refreshed before posting, ty Kaelang

Xarko

Post#16 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Bretty gud

gglanouille

Post#17 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:28 pm

This SC is Chaos SC right ?
But kills here do not work for the keeper set quests... that's sad because during this event only 1 other SC is Empire VS Chaos , and never poping.

Kaelang

Post#18 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:35 pm

gglanouille wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:28 pm This SC is Chaos SC right ?
But kills here do not work for the keeper set quests... that's sad because during this event only 1 other SC is Empire VS Chaos , and never poping.
I'll look into this.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads