Recent Topics

Ads

Invader weapons and medallion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Nameless

Re: Invader weapons and medallion

Post#11 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:08 pm

no idea about other classes but for healers invader weapons are bis. Hopefully i dont have full invader unlock so i could farm 300ish invaders before unlock for sov
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Ads
Omegus

Re: Invader weapons and medallion

Post#12 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:37 pm

Manatikik wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:02 amGo to forts?
While true, it does seem odd that after the lengths the devs just went to in order to stop people who had reached a certain progression point have big issues getting the lower tier gear, they've now repeated the problem.

Why do people who haven't finished their Invader tome unlock have a much easier time farming these weapons (tokens from forts, city stages and city bags) compared to those who have the Invader tome unlock? If the devs are going to do a progressive upgrade system for weapons (which personally I detest but whatever) then something needs to be in place to help people who have already progressed past this tier of rewards. If those who had the Invader unlock were able to pick Invader or Royals from city bags this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Not that I'm annoyed that I turned most of my excess Invader tokens from all the extra forts I did into talismans. Not at all annoyed. :'(
Nameless wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:08 pm no idea about other classes but for healers invader weapons are bis. Hopefully i dont have full invader unlock so i could farm 300ish invaders before unlock for sov
Depending on what the ranked scenario weapons end up looking like (I believe Warg said they would be better than these - Invader weapons are primarily for the unique appearance) I would legit be happy to downgrade my spare Royal Crests to Invader Crests to get a pair of the Invader weapons for the Zealot just for the 6% combined crit chance. It's the first meaningful weapon upgrade (i.e. more than 2% crit) I've had in a long time.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot