Recent Topics

Ads

The Сampaign is not rewarding.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
doxifera

The Сampaign is not rewarding.

Post#1 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:19 pm

The last two updates with the addition of Royals to zone bags (1 in gold, 1 in purple and 2 in gold, 1 in purple, 1 in blue) is a good solution to encourage not throwing zones, although the number should be increased to: 3 in gold, 2 in purple, 1 in blue, but the main problem with the Cities remains - Participation in the campaign is not rewarded.
The efforts of all the players who participate in the promotion of the campaign: locking zones, ranking keeps, carry supplies, repair doors, attack, defend, die and overcome — all their efforts to advance to the City are rewarded only if they are online at the right time.
This is not right.
Every day there is the same picture — you play, push a campaign, then you go to bed and go to work, and when you return to the game, the City has already taken place. Where do all these efforts go if the City happens when you are offline - into city loggers, or guys with a good time zone?
The City is the final of campaign, everything that happens during it is aimed at reaching this City, and everyone who participates in, eligible for a reward after campaign restart.
The topic has been raised more than once, why there is no reaction.
It is necessary to send the reward after the reset of the campaign to all participants. Similar mechanics already exist with the capture of zones.
Accumulate contributions for players during the campaign, after restarting the campaign, send reward to all who have enough contributions. Reward based on winning/losing the City, and City rank (for example: 5 stars are 10 royals for victory and 6 upon losing)(make a cross rate for the player below the invader unlock , to whom the invader, to whom the сonq, and to whom the officer, etc., depending on the level and rr) to players with the highest contribution - 100% of the reward, with an average contribution - 60%, with the lower - 30%, with the lowest (minimum) nothing, and all this excluding those who took part in the City.
What does it change?
The main thing is that players who participated in the campaign and were offline or did not receive pop - will receive their well-deserved reward (and there is most of these players).
Also low-level players for the capital getting their reward (with cross rate for their lvl/rr)- they also push the campaign as well as high-level players.
Besides players who were offline, this will solve the problem of players who were in the queue for the capital but did not receive pop.
Players who take part in the capital will be excluded from the mailing - there will be no extra rewards (reset their contributions after entering the City) , they already get their rewards in City with extra bonus in City bags.
It’s not about creating some kind of queue, or reserving for the city, or God forbid deferring or freezing the city, especially pve version of the City. Everyone who during the siege/defense online will be able to que to the City as before.
But I repeat - All players who participating in the campaign (having received sufficient contributions) must receive a reward after it ends, regardless of whether they were offline, low level, or staying in que and did not receive pop.

Ads
Noslock

Re: The Сampaign is not rewarding.

Post#2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 pm

i honestly don't see me entering a city anymore if i can get royals from just pushing a campaign but it may be just me.

Jesden

Post#3 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:34 pm

But is that because you don't enjoy cities, or because you believe your time in the hour the cities are up is better rewarded elsewhere?

Dabush

Post#4 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:37 pm

Noslock just seems like a troll. The royal rewards from the campaign are next to nothing but a nice add when you're 1-2 royals short of getting your next piece. I do not enjoy fighting the campaign when I'm only needing invader/royals. It is fun when you need conq/vanq and seems rewarding enough. I think an upgrade system to invader/royals may be the easiest fix.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Noslock wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 pm i honestly don't see me entering a city anymore if i can get royals from just pushing a campaign but it may be just me.
trolls will troll... gl getting full sov from bags.. yeeeee. cya in 2 years. OP is right thoe, im getting sicked of pushing T4 every single day when i get home from work, just to see a city happend while i was sleeping or at work.. and when i get back home online, well then i can start all over in the new T4 zones.. i dont even see the easy fast T2-3 zones.. the game get VERY old fast when getting home to the same **** every day, while others gets the "endgame" from your effort.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#6 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 pm

i could see a point to all this if they startet drop invader/crests from high RR players in RvR.. people playing pvp could gather from that also.. plus it will make RvR even more active, and alot more will be online to start grinding, plus more pvp both pugs and premades. just to engage in fights. then maybe even city loggers would get online to get some drops from high RR players.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Jesden

Post#7 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:15 pm

they've already said they won't make them drops, but I think there definitely needs to be a change made to encourage more active participation in the campaign due to the unpredictable nature of the cities.

(as well as something to stop making it worth people throw forts to get to cities)

TreefAM

Post#8 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 pm

Roaming the zones and ganking is much more entertaining than the usual snoozefest in cities, sure it happens from time to time that you actually have a good city where you don't stop or get stomped right off the bat, but those aren't that regular for someone like me who leads only 12man groups inside.
I'd rather spend a night of rvr where out of 20 fights only 2 are amazing and the rest is either okish or getting caught by the zerg though.

Ads
Noslock

Post#9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:17 pm

boomcat wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:45 pm
Noslock wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 pm i honestly don't see me entering a city anymore if i can get royals from just pushing a campaign but it may be just me.
trolls will troll... gl getting full sov from bags.. yeeeee. cya in 2 years. OP is right thoe, im getting sicked of pushing T4 every single day when i get home from work, just to see a city happend while i was sleeping or at work.. and when i get back home online, well then i can start all over in the new T4 zones.. i dont even see the easy fast T2-3 zones.. the game get VERY old fast when getting home to the same **** every day, while others gets the "endgame" from your effort.
Good luck gettin a 4th set? No troll at all. 1 thing is gettin a couple of royals from campaign push effort and 1 thing is gettin more. Current system is totally fine for me the only thing i hate is timing on city siege.to me it seems that he is askin same reward as u would get from partecipating in the city

mytreds

Post#10 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:26 pm

OP, you’re suggestions lead to people getting rewards for something they didn’t do, which is win cities.

Maybe instead of being a leech, you could, I don’t know, organize and push cities when you are awake? Fascinating concept isn’t it?