Recent Topics

Ads

Population migration concerns

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
TreefAM

Re: Population migration concerns

Post#31 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:33 am

Let it stay like this, I'm glad the zerg is back on order.

Ads
Acidic

Post#32 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:46 am

thefryinallofus wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am It's just the completely normal eb and flow. It's gone back and forth over the past year. It will favor Destro again. Just takes time. Sure are a lot of Shadow Warriors to gank atm :D
Normally I would agree but this cycle is timing wise directly associated with the birthday patch where sw buffed and morals nerfed.
Devs probably should have population stats to be able to quantitatively say the cause , we can just guess.

My guess is that Destro log in just don’t stay online long as they can not drive the campaign due to these two changes. Range no risk classes bombing in siege and moral change preventing mele take them out tank fast enough to get to the range

Charon

Post#33 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:46 am

Acidic wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:46 am
thefryinallofus wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:11 am It's just the completely normal eb and flow. It's gone back and forth over the past year. It will favor Destro again. Just takes time. Sure are a lot of Shadow Warriors to gank atm :D
Normally I would agree but this cycle is timing wise directly associated with the birthday patch where sw buffed and morals nerfed.
Devs probably should have population stats to be able to quantitatively say the cause , we can just guess.

My guess is that Destro log in just don’t stay online long as they can not drive the campaign due to these two changes. Range no risk classes bombing in siege and moral change preventing mele take them out tank fast enough to get to the range
Nice way to link population shift with so called order buff....(Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam... right?)

sorry i have defferent theory

Destro is a victime of its own success... Like always in ROR destruction farm it gear earlier. Some of you have 2-3 sov sets already and do not need to push zones. Now order is hungry. It canot count on citi succers and have to gather crests via bags and every day grind of contribution. Boring but stable. This lead us to the situation where order pushing zones over and over again when most of destro mains stop plaing, focus on SC gear or just log to def its one star IC. It had happened after fort implementation to. So prepare now for long period of order zones domination in NA and stalemate in EU prime time. Enjoy
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Nosun

Post#34 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:58 pm

I can understand being annoyed that squigs and shadow warriors were not buffed at the same time. As far as the rest of us though man about being upset that Order is the zerg side right now i'm sure it sucks but i played a lot of Order when Destro had a huge zerg and that went on for like 6 months so my advice is to just suck it up or make an Order alt for when you are just plain sick of getting stomped and want easy mode for a couple hours. I ended up making a Magus at some point during the long Destro zerg streak that i got to 70 really quickly without any effort at all that i only played randomly when i was just sick to death of being outnumbered 3 to 1. As far as Order characters being stronger than Destro that is absolutely not true at least imo the only mirror classes that are better for the Order side are BW, WL and i guess now SW but that one is only very recent. I understand the frustration of being zerged down believe me but i am honestly bored already of taking undefended keeps though so im probably going to start playing destro some again as i find the game the most fun when there are real fights and its not just mainly pve mode for one side.

M0rw47h

Post#35 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:03 pm

I would rather suggest making destro alt, and let new army of pew pew to carry themselves.

TreefAM

Post#36 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:12 pm

No please stay order, the balance in the lakes is perfect.

Ninjagon

Post#37 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Beware! Totally new experience for destruction: They can (sometimes) lose!
The end of the world is coming ...

Irony off:
Cowards will cry and give up. Heroes will adapt and overcome an obstacles. Who are you?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler: