Recent Topics

Ads

Purchasing Mistakes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Dahhaka

Purchasing Mistakes

Post#1 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:44 pm

So I just realized that I had purchased the wrong Sovereign pieces both sets having the exact same names as each other. When I reached out to GM I was told that no refunds are allowed, that mistake just cost me 2 months of farming city, Why is there not a mechanism to trade like set pieces between each other just like you can swap between the Subjagtor weapons and cloaks? Why punish the player base for a simple mistake?

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Purchasing Mistakes

Post#2 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:10 am

Activate buy-warning in options menu. And double check, before you buy something. I made a similar mistake once, lesson learned.
Dying is no option.

Eschatology

Post#3 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:00 pm

I think the point that's being made is there are similar methods of swapping already in place for other pieces of gear. Allowing for a one-time swap to account for a mistake hurts no one and prevents a player from losing weeks or months of work. Not sure about you, but I've noticed that most of the time when I'm ready to purchase some sweet piece of new gear, I've been out grinding for a long time - RvR -> Fort -> City - and I'm not at my sharpest. I'm sure this is something the player base would truly appreciate.

Garner

Post#4 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:39 pm

You should be the exact opposite. When you go into a vendor with items that take that amount of time to farm you should click wisely.

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:23 pm

The two sov sets are between two different vendors, thats pretty hard to mess up.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Panodil

Post#6 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Easy misstake as zealot/RP
Sets almost same name, both sets both got willpower on them, just set bonus that differ.
Sorry for your loss
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Dahhaka

Post#7 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:27 am

I will say this yes I made the mistake but as I look around so have many others we are humans and not perfect. I don't want my royals back what I am saying is the game already has a mechanic to swap out pieces of gear look at Subjagator weapons look at the new Invader weapons that means its possible. Why not have the option to swap like set items between the 2 sets? I wasn't the first I won't be the last.

doxifera

Post#8 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:28 pm

Just need a sale and buyback mechanics, at least for a limited time after purchase.

Ads