Recent Topics

Ads

[Guild Mount]They can be usefull/

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Denteron

[Guild Mount]They can be usefull/

Post#1 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:41 am

__Hello/ First i want to say THX for big work and guild mounts too/ They looks nice and when players grab all end game gear(weapons, etc.) they can also use guild mounts, but on that moment players who use it on server almost zero.

__Any time we can see some lone players on guild mounts, but that ablot 1-2 person per week. So what is actual problem and why players dont use that GOOD looking mounts?
-First and main reason: - 7days mount. People dont spend {guild coins} and time ofc for 7 days horses/
-Second reason: - Many, low population guild/(That reason OFC on 100% problem of self players. They can ez going to big guild and comunicate with guild mates for farm guild coin. On this moment players dont do that cause 7days mount is useless, only for make some screenshots before Horse will be lost.)

__My suggestion:
-Increase price for Guild Mouns, but make them permanent. Price can be 50GC or 100GC i dont know how many be optimal cause not all Q for farm Guild Coins work correctly, any actualy dont work.(but that tem for next topic)
When Guild Mounts will be permanent, that make sence to farm Guild Coins not only for craft regz.
__Hope Dews make Guild Mounts more popular ^_^.

__Sorry for my English, that not my mother language/

Ads
doxifera

Re: [Guild Mount]They can be usefull/

Post#2 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Yes, grinding guild coins for a mount is just annoying as a Stalwart Soul Stone for a talisman.

Denteron

Post#3 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:27 am

Looks like people dont interesting permanent Guild Maunts as idea. Cause i see no activity here. That too bad :(( We have perfect mounts but only for 7 days.

doxifera

Post#4 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:43 pm

They look cool, a little better than usual, but nobody wants to grind them every 7 days