Recent Topics

Ads

Magus/Engi mechanics not working ...

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wachlarz

Re: Magus/Engi mechanics not working ...

Post#21 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 am

Crumbs wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:25 am
wachlarz wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:39 pm
CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:40 pm
BC MDPS are generally way easier to build a warband around than RDPS. Yes there are "melee" specs for engi/magus but it take a lot of effort to make/gear a "melee" engi rather than just roll WL and profit.

IDK why this is the balance we have, just saying that it is and you expecting it change is pointless. Per the OP, the meta in question is AoE spam, the engi/magus pet is weak against AoE, probably just a bad class for AoE Spam fest then.
So why ordrer have so many engies ? Order like too play weak classes ?:P Melee dps too work need a tank that guard him and heler. Engi need a meat shield that block enemy and can piu piu. If half of engis start play a meat shield, half of turrent will not die :D
What are you doing? trolling? so far every word you've spoken here has been completely worthless whatever angle you want to look at it from.
How many sc in city U see ? Averange 20 ? So 20 Wb. How many wb take engis 2 ? So Order need 40 engies. How many engies have order ? That better info ?

Ads
Brickson

Post#22 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:15 am

wachlarz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:13 am
wachlarz wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:39 pm
So why ordrer have so many engies ? Order like too play weak classes ?:P Melee dps too work need a tank that guard him and heler. Engi need a meat shield that block enemy and can piu piu. If half of engis start play a meat shield, half of turrent will not die :D
What are you doing? trolling? so far every word you've spoken here has been completely worthless whatever angle you want to look at it from.
How many sc in city U see ? Averange 20 ? So 20 Wb. How many wb take engis 2 ? So Order need 40 engies. How many engies have order ? That better info ?
I have to agree with Crumbs. You're just saying random things without making any sense. This nonsense post is another great example. If you use your "logic" every class is overrepresented.
At least your avatar is pretty fitting to your constant trolling.

@topic: At this point I would be happy about any change that increases the survivability of my turrets and my mobility.
My favourite solition besides reducing their received aoe damage would be making the turrets fly behind you like a WL pet on passive. You would get up to four or five stacks of buffs this way. For more stacks you would have to deploy the turret using the redeploy skill. While mobile the turret can't shoot. Slotting well oiled machine would allow the turret to shoot while mobile though (in addition to the effects the tactic already has).
But that's probably too hard to implement.
Last edited by Brickson on Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

wachlarz

Post#23 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 am

Brickson wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:15 am

I have to agree with Crumbs. You're just saying random things without making any sense. This nonsense post is another great example. If you use your "logic" every class is overrepresented.
I sugest all order player roll a engi. Wb will be 24 engies. Grenadier engis will tank. rifle engis will dps, and engi with keg will heal. Buff engi that can make all this rolles and then we WILL have perfection 🤣

doxifera

Post#24 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:59 pm

wachlarz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 am

I sugest all order player roll a engi. Wb will be 24 engies. Grenadier engis will tank. rifle engis will dps, and engi with keg will heal. Buff engi that can make all this rolles and then we WILL have perfection 🤣
Off Topic in another section...

wachlarz

Post#25 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:58 pm

doxifera wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:59 pm
wachlarz wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:23 am

Off Topic in another section...
Some ppl are never happy...

doxifera

Post#26 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:57 pm

I mentioned this at the beginning as an example, imagine if Sorс/BW career resource was dropped every couple of seconds, or Slayer/Choppa, WH/WE.
Magus/Engi is suffering from the constant death of a pet, not because someone want to kill it(with targeted abilitys) - because AoE spam everywhere, something needs to be done with these.