Recent Topics

Ads

queuing City for nothing

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
LoWeak

queuing City for nothing

Post#1 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Hi everybody,
My friends and I were queuing few many time in a row and we don't go in any city.
We try to go in one by one or with a group of 6 people but no, we wait 30min for nothing.
Can you create an reward for people try to go inside? like same reward for a loose city without bags?
Thanks for your help.
Loweak a zealot who need royal crest...

Ads
Orgruk

Re: queuing City for nothing

Post#2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:19 pm

Same goes on here, really anoying to wait 30min for nothing, especially when you only need to get Royal Crests and game doesn't allow you to play endgame content.

On live at least we could drop these crests from high RR players, why doesn't RoR allow this ?
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

kryss

Post#3 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Stop zerging on one side - Join or form an organized WB ---> problem solved , especially the 1st. OR don't expect to get in every time

next

Foofmonger

Post#4 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:24 pm

If you want to get into a City as Destro you basically need to queue within the first 30 seconds.

Just more destro trying to do city than Order, so every city there will X number of destro who don't get in (effectively Y number of total destro, minus Z number of total order, equals the amount of destro who won't get into city).

If you are slow, you don't get in. Just queue more quickly.

doxifera

Post#5 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Time goes by and the problem is still the same viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39192&hilit=Campaign

Gurf

Post#6 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:45 pm

Just play order, you get a city pop in max 1 mins. Destro has too many city loggers

Orgruk

Post#7 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:42 am

Even queued from the first nano second and/or as a full warband doesn't change anything, it's been months now I couldn't land a toe in city (IC or Lol-dorf).

@Gurf I may be old school but I've created Destro chars and I will stick to Destro, never gonna create Orda chars. Beside the facts I don't like playing on easy side or that the characters look so horrible, I'm this kind of guy who only plays one side and doesn't "betray" the guys I play with. ;)
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Gratka

Post#8 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:22 am

@Gurf I may be old school but I've created Destro chars and I will stick to Destro, never gonna create Orda chars. Beside the facts I don't like playing on easy side or that the characters look so horrible, I'm this kind of guy who only plays one side and doesn't "betray" the guys I play with. ;)

Then you will still have problems with city pops. Destro is overpopulated.

Ads
catholicism198

Post#9 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:06 am

Orgruk wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:42 am Even queued from the first nano second and/or as a full warband doesn't change anything, it's been months now I couldn't land a toe in city (IC or Lol-dorf).

Lol @ order being the “easy” side. Destro has way more going for them than order.

Gurf

Post#10 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:11 am

Well last few weeks Destro has had the numbers in all 3 zones, pushing Altdorf far more than IC, right now it is about 57% destro on average (during EU anyway). Then they win more City instances due to melee train chewing up Order's ranged and lack of tanks. Pretty obvious that Destro is the easy side, so play Order if you want a challenge involving skill rather than just blog up melee and want instant City pops