Recent Topics

Ads

the suggestions for the city sieges

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.

Poll: Do you like this suggestions?

1. Like the suggestion for stage 1.
22%
2. Like the suggestion for stage 2.
22%
3. Like the suggestion for stage 3.
11%
4. Like the suggestion for stage 4.
44%
Total votes: 9

Alfa1986

the suggestions for the city sieges

Post#1 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:18 pm

City sieges. :D

Stage 1.
Now it is a game "King of mid BO".
Who controls the midest BO, wins the entire stage. People don't need to move, just need to stand still and wait until the enemy tries to attack. It's pretty boring. Moreover, it is completely unclear why it was made as a public quest? After all, this public quest is still not feasible for a weaker team, if only because they need to kill Over 100 enemy players, and often a weak team can kill only 10.

my suggestion:

Open all bo's for attack at the same time. who, after 15 minutes, holds a larger number of bo's and that team wins. Also, if one of the teams manages to capture all 5 the BO's at the same time, then it wins imidiatly.

Stage 2.
Now it is a game "who runs to the champ faster and kill him quicker".
It is absolutely not clear what is the point in this stage. It is less boring than the first one simply because it is much shorter in time, but at the same time it is completely unclear what these four champions represent, where they are going and why.

my suggestion.

BO, that is captured by each side on the first stage creates one NPC champion. The task of each team is to kill the enemy champions and try to save their own. As an example, in the first stage, the order had captured 2 BO's, Destr 3 BO's. In the second stage, the destro has 3 champions, the order has 2 champions who are on these bo. Since the destro won the previous stage, the destro has an advantage in the second stage.

Stage 3.
Now it's a wall to wall battle.

my suggestion.

There is only one sovereign, the sovereign of that faction on the city that is attacked. The number of champions for attackers and defenders is based on the number of champions saved in stage two.

Stage 4.
It doesn't exist now. But I propose to introduce stage 4.
For attackers only. When the attacking team wins, they are given 15-30 minutes to plunder the city. This is a search for randomly hidden Royal Crests. :twisted:
Last edited by Alfa1986 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Nerialis

Re: the suggestions for the city sieges

Post#2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:55 pm

More like:
Stage 1) Battle for objectives as in scenarios ( Nordland, Reiklands etc. ) with all BO open
Stage 2) Capture the flag ( in front of starting locations ) with all open teleports for everyone
Stage 3) Regular fight warband vs warband - best of 3(?) rounds

Alfa1986

Re: the suggestions for the city sieges

Post#3 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:48 am

Nerialis wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:55 pm More like:
Stage 1) Battle for objectives as in scenarios ( Nordland, Reiklands etc. ) with all BO open
Stage 2) Capture the flag ( in front of starting locations ) with all open teleports for everyone
Stage 3) Regular fight warband vs warband - best of 3(?) rounds
Don't know.

I tried to bring at least some kind of plot and scenario, as well as the meaningfulness of the sequence of all three stages, so that the first stage was somehow connected by the storyline with the second, the second stage with the third. otherwise, what is the point in these three stages if they are not connected in any way? it could were done as one huuge stage, without delays of three minutes, and the rewards would simply multiple on 3 at the end.)
I still think that it would be better if each previous stage would have an impact on the next.

ps you can vote for several points at the same time.
if you do not like any of the points, please write down why in the comments.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum