Recent Topics

Ads

Expanding Currency Backpack / Stacking Seals of Domination

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Omegus

Expanding Currency Backpack / Stacking Seals of Domination

Post#1 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:00 pm

With all the currencies being added to the game the 2 bags provided in the currency backpack are fill to the brim. Technically if you include every single item that can go in there then there isn't enough space at all. Off the top of my head there are at least 42 unique currencies going into 32 bag slots.

1) 7 scenario token currencies
2) 8 orvr token currencies
3) 4 pq token currencies
4) 7 currencies for Imperius (1) / Empowered (1) / Genesis items (5)
5) 3 sets of Seals (Exemplar, Paragon and Domination)
6) 1 for Bestial Tokens
7) Up to 12 for the rare class-specific drops from players
8) Whatever else I forgot

Part of the problem are Seals of Domination which are given for each successful fortress you take part in. Currently they don't provide any rewards but they still drop from fortresses and are a nice memento for how many forts you've been in. And who knows perhaps loot will be added back in for them later? Currently these have a maximum stack size of 10 so once you've done your fair shair of fortresses they soon start to flood your currency backpack.

I could move them to my bank vault, but that's a whole other issue if you collect armour sets. I currently have nearly 2 full tabs packed full of the different Zealot armour sets and when I've finished the collection it will spill into the third easily which doesn't leave much room left for other things!

Suggestion:

Please can you consider implementing one or both of these ideas. One *should* be trivial, the other not so much.

1) Please can you increase the maximum stack size of Seal of Domination to match all of the other currencies (seems to be way into the hundreds if not higher).

2) If technically possible please can you increase the number of currency bags available from 2 to 3 in order to hold all of the different items. The extra bag space will also make it slightly easier to organise the tokens and group similar ones together

Thank you

edit: I incorrectly said the current currency bag size was 40 slots. It is in face 32 as it's rows of 8 and not 10.
Last edited by Omegus on Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
CountTalabecland

Re: Expanding Currency Backpack / Stacking Seals of Domination

Post#2 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:21 pm

My IB from 2017 has a lot of weird stuff hanging around in the back back. Most of which isnt even for stuff in use any more.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:46 pm

Oh, the memories of early live when you didn't have tabs but only the main bags in backpack... how far we have come since
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Xergon

Post#4 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:19 pm

+1 also to increasing by 1 more personal bank tab
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube