Recent Topics

Ads

SM/BO suggestions

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
lifeson

SM/BO suggestions

Post#1 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:32 am

Crushing Advance(SM) not require target.
We'z Bigger(BO) and Vauls Tempering(SM) to 5 seconds.
Redirected Force(SM) not require a block and punt distance depends on stance.

Last 2 probably debatable but Crushing Advance is just a really clumsy skill to use effectively. It could be useful as you approach the melee ball but as it is by the time you get near a 5ft target to trigger it you are already sailing up into the air from GTDC.

Ads
Charon

Re: SM/BO suggestions

Post#2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:35 am

lifeson wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:32 am Crushing Advance(SM) not require target.
We'z Bigger(BO) and Vauls Tempering(SM) to 5 seconds.
Redirected Force(SM) not require a block and punt distance depends on stance.

Last 2 probably debatable but Crushing Advance is just a really clumsy skill to use effectively. It could be useful as you approach the melee ball but as it is by the time you get near a 5ft target to trigger it you are already sailing up into the air from GTDC.
CA and RF is not the problem
WB/VT should have extended part of 10 % dmg mitigation to 7 sek like was in first not nerfed version (3sek of cc immiunity may stay)

Main problem and difference between SM/BO is lack of sm-s AOE capacity. That is why you dont see often 1000000 dmg (and more) 2h SM in City like 2h BOs can easly do (watch pnp videos). Simply SM does not have spammable aoe atacks from perfect ballance like Da Big Un and WAAAGHH. So if i may suggest some changes it would be rather to Pheanix Wings to move it to 3 stance.

Any way BO is overstacked in goodies and this is why its destruction best tank - i dont mind if some of utilities would move to BG or Ch but its not call for BO nerf.
Last edited by Charon on Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

lifeson

Post#3 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Thx for opinions.
Don't you find CA clumsy tho ?
Have to first find the melee range target then orient yourself so that the AoE goes off in the right direction.
Would be so useful to be able to prime it and throw it in the face of the choppaball as you approach.
Maybe a L2P issue on my part I guess.

Kornaker

Post#4 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:01 pm

Did someone tested if raking talon make dragon talon be Aoe damage? Oh may be a New solution...
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,2862,2874

Just remember that BO need Waagh and tactic which is useless for him to damage. Come on where is the SM High elf swag?