Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Noslock

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#81 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:50 am
M0rw47h wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:29 am
Grimstuck wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:46 pm rampage : 20 s undefandale for 30 s couldown on every target and every hit , only BO can clear it
What about Black Guard, does his shatter enchantment doesn't shatter enchantments, or DoK?
HAHA bro when the guy avec 5 enchantement on him u have 1 chance on 5 to dispel rampage stop omfg

GTDC can be kick by people in 65 feets with taunt
Its not 1 chance on 5 .Enchantments are stripped in order so the first applied is the first to go with shatter enchantment.Bo and Bg for sure can strip rampage so all u need is a focus on that slayer and every tank press shatter enchantment.U most likely have 3 or 4 bo in a proper wb add 1 bg for crimson death and u have enough shatter on a 5sec cd to cleanse that poor slayer... that if the slayer even manage to suvive focus...I suppose any decent player have a nice icon on his aura or buffhead addon that pops when rampage is on on that slayer .Ofc if you only play with pugs that press random abilities,forget guards,buffs,overextends and beat on tanks instead of focusin the proper target you are basically f.....d and u deserve it
Last edited by Noslock on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
farng84

Post#82 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:15 pm
gurtuk wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:08 pm GTTC isn't bugged it's actually tested a lot to see if it ignores immunities, 100 times out of 100 it doesn't. It's also a horrible ability that destro players scorn you for using in most instances.
Yes my bad, I said it ignores immunities earlier which is wrong, what I was referring to is getting pulled, landing at the choppa, and then not getting granted immunity and cc'd again. As far as I can tell that is still happening/has been confirmed?
yep, sometimes flight time does not work as intended and when that bug appear immunity is not granted. That is a bug that should be solved

farng84

Post#83 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:25 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm

What about Black Guard, does his shatter enchantment doesn't shatter enchantments, or DoK?
HAHA bro when the guy avec 5 enchantement on him u have 1 chance on 5 to dispel rampage stop omfg

Its not 1 chance on 5 .Enchantments are stripped in order so the first applied is the first to go with shatter enchantment.Bo and Bg for sure can strip rampage so all u need is a focus on that slayer and every tank press shatter enchantment.U most likely have 3 or 4 bo in a proper wb add 1 bg for crimson death and u have enough shatter on a 5sec cd to cleanse that poor slayer... that if the slayer even manage to suvive focus...I suppose any decent player have a nice icon on his aura or buffhead addon that pops when rampage is on on that slayer .Ofc if you only play with pugs that press random abilities,forget guards,buffs,overextends and beat on tanks instead of focusin the proper target you are basically f.....d and u deserve it
What if there are 4 slayers? what if the slayer was not noticed immediately? What if no addon is sending me a danger message because a slayer somewhere is activating rampage?
You assume 3-4 tanks are focusing on 1 slayer at all time, just in case... That slayer is taking away a big chunk of your forces from other things. Even if he spends most time dead he did a great service to his warband

Noslock

Post#84 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:32 pm

farng84 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:25 pm

What if there are 4 slayers? what if the slayer was not noticed immediately? What if no addon is sending me a danger message because a slayer somewhere is activating rampage?
You assume 3-4 tanks are focusing on 1 slayer at all time, just in case... That slayer is taking away a big chunk of your forces from other things. Even if he spends most time dead he did a great service to his warband
I dont assume.If its 4 slayers you dont have much else to focus on apart some healers unless you wanna wipe . Pick one and start from there.I mark every decent slayer from decent order guild (not so many of them) with marking addon so no way i dont notice em considering im a tank.Have my nice aura set to pop up a text on screen when rampage is on (just because im dumb) plus i have my nice swift assist ( and everyone should use that).As i said the problem is when you pug because you have no assist in a pug wb but other than that no big deal.And btw puggin is a choice so embrace the consequences
Last edited by Noslock on Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rapzel

Post#85 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Gurf wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:02 pm Nobody has actually explained why Choppas are more brittle, nobody has actually given me any evidence of abilities or tactics which explain that except by lazily saying "M1" , just seems to be a belief without any foundation in reality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3INngc5O-Cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7XaeTFIl1g

Do I need to make my own video? or provide my own screen shots of my lowbie Slayer killing the majority of destro careers?

Grimstuck

Post#86 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Best compo atm is 6 slayer in city guyes ... with 8 tank u can only clear 1 ramage on 1 or 2 slayer maximum and u have to stay close to your DPS guarded gg ...

farng84

Post#87 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:52 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:19 pm I dont assume.If its 4 slayers you dont have much else to focus on apart some healers unless you wanna wipe . Pick one and start from there.I mark every decent slayer from decent order guild (not so many of them) with marking addon so no way i dont notice em considering im a tank.Have my nice aura set to pop up a text on screen when rampage is on (just because im dumb) plus i have my nice swift assist ( and everyone should use that).As i said the problem is when you pug because you have no assist in a pug wb but other than that no big deal.And btw puggin is a choice so embrace the consequences
I would assume, if there are 4 slayers the enemy WB still have quite a few elements, some of them might also be noteworthy and should not be left completely unchecked.
True you have to pick the slayers 1 at a time, repeating the removal of buffs every 5 secs due to cooldown. I would say smart slayers should not stack in front of the tanks waiting for their turn to die but do something and maybe even make your life harder.
Regarding the addon popup, my addon only shows icons on the head of my current target, but even if it signalled me a slayer elsewhere was using rampage, before I found him and got there he already did his trade (I applaud your amazing mobility and reflexes).
I also salute your ability of remembering strong enemy slayers and their guilds... I just don't care enough to study order genealogy but I respect the effort
I agree on swift assist, not sure if it's not used or if mine doesn't work properly but it would make life so much easier (really, even only listening to the leader would be a giant leap)
Regarding pugging... I also saw big guilds' WB doing some really stupid ****, but it's true that pugs are casual and I personally embrace that fact, although I expect a certain level of competence from casual players too.

But what you are saying is: Rampage can be countered.
Of course it can, as any other skill can. Can you please clarify your point?

Dteekay

Post#88 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:42 pm

Best compo atm is 6 slayer in city guyes ... with 8 tank u can only clear 1 ramage on 1 or 2 slayer maximum and u have to stay close to your DPS guarded gg ...
How do you get to lvl 81RR and sound like a t1 player. Ease off the forums a bit and go practice your choppa if you can’t take things on solo.

Ads
Grimstuck

Post#89 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:03 pm

Dteekay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 pm

How do you get to lvl 81RR and sound like a t1 player. Ease off the forums a bit and go practice your choppa if you can’t take things on solo.
u can return sleep i never solo its impossible as choppa i'm 7/8 bis i know my class dont worry for me
Last edited by Grimstuck on Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dteekay

Post#90 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:03 pm
Dteekay wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:54 pm

u can return sleep i never solo its impossible as choppa i'm 7/8 sov i know my class dont worry for me
If only all choppas were like you, I don’t think order would have a problem with them. Keep up the good work mate.