Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa's Pull

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
farng84

Re: Choppa's Pull

Post#41 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:56 pm
teiloh wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:37 pm
Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:12 pm
its a 20 s no block and parry , slayer are tank killers 4-6 slayer can melt a frontlane of tanks easy

if i'm not wrong nothing in our side can pass block and parry 100 % in AOE

its really too strong for having this only on 1 side...
1. Rampage exhausts your rage and takes time to build up, which lowers your DPS by a ton for 7-10 seconds.
You can use it as soon as furious, which does not take long, and to be back to furious does not take that long again so let's say you lowered your potential dps by 25% for 3-4 sec, BUT none of your attacks can be defended for the next 20 secs. I call it a very fair trade even without using the suggested tactic.
A quick question.
How many choppas do you need to chop a slayer? (pun was intended)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#42 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:42 pm

I'm tempted to make a megathread for GTDC and Rampage, then merge all the posts referencing these abilities into them to see how many we can stack up. I'm also a bit lazy and probably won't do that.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

farng84

Post#43 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Oh god mate, that would be over 1000 pages of post, and so full of whine/cringe to deserve a youtube mock video :D

Grimstuck

Post#44 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:51 pm

its an other order crying post , we just defend ourselfs

farng84

Post#45 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Anyway, the overall point, as usual, would be:
Each side complain about the strong point of the other and wants them nerfed, without getting their strong points balanced... basically the opposite of what balance should be (I don't think examples are necessary)
That is why when I read you devs didn't do the changes requested by the community I usually think it's for the best. I did read some ideas about IB changes and I thought, seriously? you also want the god mode button? (BTW current changes on that class look interesting, I just don't like how IB looks, but that's my problem)

farng84

Post#46 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:51 pm its an other order crying post , we just defend ourselfs
In this case yes, but we also have our crying posts

Acidic

Post#47 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:42 pm I'm tempted to make a megathread for GTDC and Rampage, then merge all the posts referencing these abilities into them to see how many we can stack up. I'm also a bit lazy and probably won't do that.
Just make a balance proposal thread to normalize the abilities.
Sugest both rampage and GTDC are swapped between slayer and Choppa.
That would guarantee a mega thread if you posted it

Grimstuck

Post#48 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:00 pm

i only want fairness between our 2 important classes , one is overpowered with a noblock parry, M1 unkillable and are best tank killer in the game

and the other is a Glasscannon verry verry brittle with GTDC , its good but too easy for interupt at 65 ft

for an other way we have 1 chance on all enchantment to dispel it, and only tank can do it with 5s CD at the mele range ...

its that for you have mirror classes and balance between order and destro ?
Last edited by Grimstuck on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Grimstuck

Post#49 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:01 pm

Acidic wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:58 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:42 pm I'm tempted to make a megathread for GTDC and Rampage, then merge all the posts referencing these abilities into them to see how many we can stack up. I'm also a bit lazy and probably won't do that.
Just make a balance proposal thread to normalize the abilities.
Sugest both rampage and GTDC are swapped between slayer and Choppa.
That would guarantee a mega thread if you posted it

totally agree with you

farng84

Post#50 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:05 pm

Grimstuck wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:00 pm i only want fairness between our 2 important classes , one is overpowered with a noblock parry M1 unkillable and tank killer

and the other is a Glasscannon verry verry brittle with GTDC , its good but too easy for interupt at 65 ft

for an other way we have 1 chance on all enchantment to dispel it, and only tank can do it with 5s CD at the mele range ...
I agree, that's why I always post the question regarding the number of choppa necessary to kill a slayer.
I would like the same amount of balance for other classes too. If that could be achieved choosing order or destro would be just matter of which look/concept you like better, which would be awesome