Recent Topics

Ads

Adding Protection to scoreboard

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
jonhyw

Re: Adding Protection to scoreboard

Post#11 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:05 pm

I like the idea. Maybe the only thing swotor did right :P
Jonhyww: 83 BW
Johnyw: 76 WP
Melnikk: 76 KOBTS
Lail: 81 Sorc
Melnik: 81 Chosen
Jonhyw: 76 Dok
Igotyou: 70 Marauder
Rhin 68 SH

Ads
Rydiak

Post#12 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Acidic

Post#13 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:42 am

Out of interest how useful is this stat if the sc is filled with slayer.
Only thing tank stat will show is piss poor as no protection from block, parry, damage awefull as the tank took defensive stats. This would not look great for Destro tanks but then again maybe that’s the balance thinking to make Destro tanks not bother anymore

Gravord

Post#14 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:59 pm

Acidic wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:42 am Out of interest how useful is this stat if the sc is filled with slayer.
Only thing tank stat will show is piss poor as no protection from block, parry, damage awefull as the tank took defensive stats. This would not look great for Destro tanks but then again maybe that’s the balance thinking to make Destro tanks not bother anymore
Or, and i know it might sound crazy, tanks will actually use their shatter....
Example how its done, even with clear win for order destro tanks mitigation is just fine, because they use their abilities:

dalen
Developer

Post#15 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:07 pm

Gravord wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:59 pm
Acidic wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:42 am Out of interest how useful is this stat if the sc is filled with slayer.
Or, and i know it might sound crazy, tanks will actually use their shatter....
Example how its done, even with clear win for order destro tanks mitigation is just fine, because they use their abilities:

Btw, it seems to be some addon that is messing up the icons for those columns. But I'm not sure which one yet.
Source Developer

nuadarstark

Post#16 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:42 am

Is this the fastest turn around on a player suggestion ever?

Like we had a discussion thread, people said it would be awesome, Dalen came and said it would be awesome and baaam, in next patch.

I think I'm in love.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#17 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:36 pm

nuadarstark wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:42 am Is this the fastest turn around on a player suggestion ever?

Like we had a discussion thread, people said it would be awesome, Dalen came and said it would be awesome and baaam, in next patch.

I think I'm in love.
Such suggestions don't affect the faction balance or a specific class and is simply an insight. You surely cannot compare it to "nerf X" for example which affects playstyles :mrgreen:

JarlBerzirk

Post#18 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:02 pm

This is amazing. Well done. Ive been saying they needed something like this for months. Love this change.

Ads
farng84

Post#19 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:13 pm

Thanks for adding this :D
makes my tanks having something to look for, and makes it easier to spot dps tanks who refuse to guard and do other parts of a tank role!
Love it

nuadarstark

Post#20 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:44 pm

GamesBond wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:36 pm
nuadarstark wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:42 am Is this the fastest turn around on a player suggestion ever?

I think I'm in love.
Such suggestions don't affect the faction balance or a specific class and is simply an insight. You surely cannot compare it to "nerf X" for example which affects playstyles :mrgreen:
I mean sure, but the Order WC respawn point in The Shadowlands and the KV keep stairs were discussed for a long while before they were fixed just now. I think Dalen just loves statistics :D and we shall forever be grateful for another metric to boost our egos from, speaking as a S&B SM.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov