Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Feedback on recent changes

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
abezverkhiy

[WP] Feedback on recent changes

Post#1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:58 pm

Fellow WPs,

What’s your feedback on recent changes to WP?

I did not play WP much because of RL and levelling other toons during last several months but I like the changes and play WP more these days. They are a step in the right direction.

Playing Grace WP became a bit harder but now there’s more than one old boring Salv spec.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
nuadarstark

Re: [WP] Feedback on recent changes

Post#2 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:24 pm

I mean, aside from some Grace boosts like the DS range and how you balance both resources, none of the changes was particularly impactful, though I'm sad to see the extra tick on Supplication interrupt gone.

I'm most happy about the Wounds debuff not being used to cheat heal stats in cities.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov

Sinisterror

Post#3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:28 pm

I cant speak about grace spec much because always 2h but kudos for making new melee heal spec that works. Anyway 2hander judgment/fist of khaine as well should be ap cost even if it dont regenerate rf/se per hit. Transfer essence/Sigmars Radiance should be usable with 2h/dualwield even if it heals you and defensive target. Make it heal less and not regenerate rf/se as much with 2h/dualwield. Maybe make 25 % lifetap target only usable with shield if the concern is too much healing while damaging. i Understand why make some dps abilities use resources instead of ap and its a step to right direction but there is need to make few skills work differently with shield and when 2h/dualwield.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

scutarius

Post#4 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:30 pm

I am loving grace, best spec in the game in my opinion.

The recent changes are all positive. Having the slow on Judgment is particularly tasty.

The only thing I think needs changing is divine strike. Now that divine strike is on RF I just dont have a use for it. I have sigmars sheild and divine assault on RF which will always take precedence over divine strike for out of party healing. So my suggestion would be to give the grace of sigmar 3 target tactic over to the wrath spec. I think this mild AoE damage boost along with the extra bit of healing would give wrath a bit of a neat niche in melee ball healing without breaking anything (I may be wrong? XD) It would also make for some interesting new rotations along side the existing wrath abilities. Opinions from Wrath spec mains needed.

Great job on the class overall devs, keep up the awesome!

abezverkhiy

Post#5 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:48 am

Yep, I also like that we have to manage our RF in Grace spec.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354