Recent Topics

Ads

Feedback on city matchmaking

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Vladthedad

Re: Feedback on city matchmaking

Post#21 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Imagine bragging about stomping a pug wb of engis but when he has to fight an organised group, he leaves the scenario. Pro player.
Barbaphus - Chosen - TUP
Elhelion - White Lion - The Unlikely Plan

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#22 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:26 pm

I feel like there's more than one thing going on in this thread, but I'm not really sure what it is.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jabba

Post#23 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Lol, funny stuff. Where are your posts about wanting fair fights when it was your premade of however many against complete pugs? They seem to be conspicuously absent. Maybe, just maybe, you don't want fair fights at all, you just want to win, and you whine like crazy when that doesn't happen (which seems to be very often).
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Astraosh

Post#24 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:33 pm

badoglio wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:18 pm Build a 24 man wb so next time u fight instead of porting out of city siege.
Matchmaking doesnt exist because you get nothing by "doing a premade" with less people, from what u just said i could just create my 12 full sover premade and stomp lowgeared premades joining, the thing u probably hoped for queuing in less than 24

ps. i was against u in the last 2 cities
Not true. Numerous time we were 12 vs 15 order premade. If I am being blamed for making small groups, blame equally the order who do it against us. /next

Astraosh

Post#25 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:36 pm

Jabba wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:28 pm Lol, funny stuff. Where are your posts about wanting fair fights when it was your premade of however many against complete pugs? They seem to be conspicuously absent. Maybe, just maybe, you don't want fair fights at all, you just want to win, and you whine like crazy when that doesn't happen (which seems to be very often).
Even losers get crests and bags. I leave because fights are not fair. Keep trying. Seems your salty alliance has low d energy. bye

zumos2

Post#26 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Oh so next time you meet complete pugs you are also gonna leave the instance cause it isn't a fair fight?
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Astraosh

Post#27 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:41 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:20 pm If we wanted it to be heavily matchmade, it would have easily been implemented that way.

We're well aware that some people would prefer to soloqueue for every piece of content in the game with minimal interaction among other people and hope the system appropriately places them in a situation where mild efforts might carry them to victory, but this piece of content at the highest end of the game asks for a higher level of coordination.
That's a real answer to at least to understand your intentions as developer team. Let us know if there will be any changes then. As for the others, haters gonna hate. Noone knows them anyway. You could also prohibit "names" being called in other posts who are considered "personal" harassment. Cheers bye

Astraosh

Post#28 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:41 pm

zumos2 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:40 pm Oh so next time you meet complete pugs you are also gonna leave the instance cause it isn't a fair fight?
when your guild TUP will start playing fair in oRvR we will consider staying :D

Ads
zumos2

Post#29 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Astraosh wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:41 pm
zumos2 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:40 pm Oh so next time you meet complete pugs you are also gonna leave the instance cause it isn't a fair fight?
when your guild TUP will start playing fair in oRvR we will consider staying :D
What is that supposed to mean? RvR by definition isn't fair. In fact MMORPGs are almost never fair cause not everyone has the same gear/rank etc.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

TreefAM

Post#30 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:45 pm

I wonder when BLACK HORROR will kick you out lmao