Recent Topics

Ads

Remove premades from SC

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
rammblin

Remove premades from SC

Post#1 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:10 pm

So annoying when you que into the same guild over 5 times. Only way these sweats can win is if they play with their little groupies.

Ads
Cadien

Re: Remove premades from SC

Post#2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:14 pm

I agree with your frustration. It sucks going against a premade as a solo queue - or even a less than full premade. That being said, it also would suck if you couldn't play scenarios with your friends. I think that's why the PUG scenario exists.

kirraha

Post#3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:15 pm

Don't que those scenarios and only for the pug one?

Ysaran

Post#4 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:19 pm

It's so annoying when you run into the same PUGs in every SC. I mean, to spawncamp them it's so boring. I think that ppl should be prevented from queing if not in a 2-2-2 group
Zputadenti

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Come on now this is a non-issue because there is a pug scen. If you are not even going to duo, I suggest you type .pug and play that scen.

It is annoying that the live event gets farmed every weekend and doesnt have a pug only option. Especially as Order when even if you bring a grp, the the other grps are filled with 1 engi, 4 SWs, and 1 DPS AM garbage.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:38 pm

I think this thread will simply cause a bulk of drama, as having one simple sentence containing "remove X" is really invalid and would trigger people due to its nonsense and lack of logic.