Recent Topics

Ads

Multiple Armorpots?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Goermsi

Multiple Armorpots?

Post#1 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:59 pm

Hey guys,

without saying names - there are some premades runnin with multiple armorpots sloted.
So, its not fair, we dont need to discuss this glitch. Pls stop this exploit ... players and devs.

Thanks!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Ads
StrongUn

Re: Multiple Armorpots?

Post#2 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:23 pm

screens?

mogt

Post#3 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:29 am

i think that is a visual bug, he means if you have a player in target you see many times, double icons as example 825 armor pot 34 min and a second pot 825 with 20 min, but in real, he have just 1 pot active

Naelar

Post#4 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:31 am

I've seen this before, as well (although not with potions). Pretty sure it's a bug.

CountTalabecland

Post#5 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:41 am

The default UI is terribly bug at displaying current active effects. You should have screens of where you saw this or some way to confirm that the enemy has actively 1300-1600 armor from pots at the same time, before you post this anonymous shame post.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Zxul

Post#6 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:30 am

Most likely a bugged buffhead effect. There was a fix posted on forums like a year ago, search it.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

saupreusse
Developer

Post#7 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:33 am

Use the pure addon to correctly display the little buff icons.

Goermsi

Post#8 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:51 am

Yeah, i was thinking the same. Buggy UI and all this. Only when the topic was also addressed by another player did I become skeptical.
Of course my UI and the other one could be faulty, no question about that, ... but hey, maybe not and it is indeed a glitch? Wouldn't be the first time that after a patch some things work differently. Therefore the call, please be attentive and if it should be confirmed, please fix it.
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

Ads