Recent Topics

Ads

[Suggestion] Fort Respec

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
StrongUn

Re: [Suggestion] Fort Respec

Post#11 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:49 pm

+1

Solo roaming specs are not good for forts, so it could help both sides attacking/defendinG

Ads
Brickson

Post#12 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:34 am

Yup, sounds like a good idea :)
Bricksana 8X SM, Bricksona 8X WH, Bricksone 7X Engi, Bricksorno 6X RP, Bricksonor 4X SW

Kenshiken

Post#13 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:31 pm

I mean, more flexibility and ways to play you're character as much efficient as possible in more situations are great, no? I throw my + to this suggestion.

I wish we have double spec like in WoW Expansions TBC and Wrath, so you can have 1 active and 2'nd in reserve spec that you can change on a fly - oh, the dreams. Imaging you have solo/roam build and AoE\City\Fort etc. build on you're hand and you dond't need to interrupt you're gameplay going to city and change renown\talents ..

Would be better, or not?

Gurf

Post#14 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:56 pm

No need for anywhere trainer, just add trainer to Forts

farng84

Post#15 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:50 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:46 pm There used to be but then it was removed.

@Farng84. It depends on the class. Some classes (especially when playing pug) probably dont need to slot M4s from the trees. Also depends on level/rr.

Slayer for instance doesn't always have the points to bring normal AoE build + Doomseeker and it would be a QoL improvement to be able to change into a morale focused spec at the fort and not necessarily have to gimp your AoE build in the zone before in anticipation of need M4 morale drops in forts.
fair point. I didn't think about the M4 issue or the fact that you might have been roaming instead of sieging.
But even without that issue it would be good to have them, I think. It happens that (for example) defenders are few and ppl run straight from scenario or similar, that way they could have a quick respec

dalen
Developer

Post#16 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:09 pm

There is a trainer in forts. But it is only available during stage 1. But I've actually already made it persist until the end of the fort before this proposal, just not released yet. So way ahead of you :)
Source Developer

nebelwerfer

Post#17 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:13 pm

Good to hear, is it for both sides ?

and also are there any plans of making the fort rally flags near the endzone warcamps active ? It's not seldom you hear people raging in region chat because people are ganking them on the way to fort and they lose their reservation, or that they are being bypassed by a lot of people and nobody stop to rez or help them out while they're being picked off etc. Very frustrating, very uneccesary :)

CountTalabecland

Post#18 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:14 pm

dalen wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:09 pm There is a trainer in forts. But it is only available during stage 1. But I've actually already made it persist until the end of the fort before this proposal, just not released yet. So way ahead of you :)
So Is that for the attacker's encampment as well? I seem to recall that there used to be a trainer and a healer. I could swear I dont see the guy with the target over his head anymore, maybe I don't notice now that at a higher rr its easier to have 1 go to spec.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ads
Zadorck

Post#19 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:46 pm

+1 that would be awesome !

Attackers got one so why not defenders aswell :D