Recent Topics

Ads

Converting Royal Shards to Invader Shards?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Lordholl
Suspended

Converting Royal Shards to Invader Shards?

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:47 am

Hi, was thinking about an idea i thought id throw out there to see if anyone else liked it, but just a QoL change to be able to convert Royal Shards to Invader Shards, since you can already convert medallions i thought it would be a nice change to be able to get Invader stuff quicker, even if just by a pretty small increase

Ads
ceramicartist

Re: Converting Royal Shards to Invader Shards?

Post#2 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:13 am

Lordholl wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:47 am Hi, was thinking about an idea i thought id throw out there to see if anyone else liked it, but just a QoL change to be able to convert Royal Shards to Invader Shards, since you can already convert medallions i thought it would be a nice change to be able to get Invader stuff quicker, even if just by a pretty small increase
What they should have done was made Royal Crests convert to Invader Crests on a 1:5, not 1:1. I'm running around in several Sov pieces, but I still lack a large amount of Invader Crests for Fort weapons.

Hardkoar
Suspended

Re: Converting Royal Shards to Invader Shards?

Post#3 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:31 am

The conversion from Royal to Invader 1:1 is flat out none sense.