Recent Topics

Ads

WP/DoK Auras and Morales

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Gareul

WP/DoK Auras and Morales

Post#1 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Wouldn't mind an answer from a dev if possible on this.

Ever thought of a revamp to WP/DoK auras to give the class a little flavor from just u get damage and heals put x aura up especially armor aura being useless endgame when u can just run pots 24/7? sine i heard chosen s and knobs getting aura rework don't know if its true or not, would like to know so i know im not wasting my time coming up with ideas.

Also are healer morales especially WP in the works they are just bad or boring, and for those who want to troll check career builder WP has no good M4s and terrible Morales outside M2 Siphon, M3 penance is meh since morale aoe damage nerf. Agian just want to know so i can brew ideas in my head and maybe throw ideas in proposals.

Ads
catholicism198

Re: WP/DoK Auras and Morales

Post#2 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:44 pm

I’ll tell you what they’ve told me, “we are not looking to tamper with morales at this moment in time.”
Paraphrasing.

Putting that aside, a lot of classes have bad morale abilities and the system, as a whole, needs a revamp.

That said, warrior priest morale abilities are complete garbage. You have the generic “divine favor,” “focused minded,” and “divine protection.”
Something is seriously wrong with the system/morales when generic ones are far superior than class specific ones.
It’s also funny how their “dps” mastery has a weak group stat buff morale that requires 4 minutes to build.

penagos22

Post#3 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:57 am

Gareul wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:23 pm Wouldn't mind an answer from a dev if possible on this.

Ever thought of a revamp to WP/DoK auras to give the class a little flavor from just u get damage and heals put x aura up especially armor aura being useless endgame when u can just run pots 24/7? sine i heard chosen s and knobs getting aura rework don't know if its true or not, would like to know so i know im not wasting my time coming up with ideas.

Also are healer morales especially WP in the works they are just bad or boring, and for those who want to troll check career builder WP has no good M4s and terrible Morales outside M2 Siphon, M3 penance is meh since morale aoe damage nerf. Agian just want to know so i can brew ideas in my head and maybe throw ideas in proposals.
gareul click in the link and try not die...
watch it at your risk

https://web.archive.org/web/20080924172 ... px?id=8310

Gareul

Post#4 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:25 am

yeah i miss it was removed when they revamped CC on live.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 am

Gareul wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:23 pm Wouldn't mind an answer from a dev if possible on this.

Sure, throw some good ideas in proposals. WP/DOK is pretty far down the priority list, but I always go through open proposals when looking at ideas.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

penagos22

Post#6 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:06 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:59 am

Sure, throw some good ideas in proposals. WP/DOK is pretty far down the priority list, but I always go through open proposals when looking at ideas.

I'm very happy with your words

Gareul

Post#7 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:25 am

Ok sounds good.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:14 am

Yeah the armor prayer is worse than even the 660pots. I cant remember the last time i used it.

Ads
nuadarstark

Post#9 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:07 am

eh, you want Devotion running anyway. Prayers are not amazing but serviceable, compared to the dreadful morales.
Raid boss Salv WP Guernios - rr83, full Sov
DPS SnB SM Valianoris - rr81, full Sov