Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Heraldry Suggestion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
wyvernmoon

Guild Heraldry Suggestion

Post#1 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:39 pm

Any chance of allowing Guilds to create their own Emblems for use on capes and banners?

1. All submissions must be required size (i.e. 128 x 128 px), saved as a transparent file, standard Terms conditions (no profanity, nudity, offensive, etc.)
2. Guild must be level 40 and submission must be from current Guild Leader.
3. Emblem must be approved by staff. Upon approval staff will pull 100 gold from guild bank and change current emblem to approved submission.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Guild Heraldry Suggestion

Post#2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:05 pm

wyvernmoon wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:39 pm Any chance of allowing Guilds to create their own Emblems for use on capes and banners?

1. All submissions must be required size (i.e. 128 x 128 px), saved as a transparent file, standard Terms conditions (no profanity, nudity, offensive, etc.)
2. Guild must be level 40 and submission must be from current Guild Leader.
3. Emblem must be approved by staff. Upon approval staff will pull 100 gold from guild bank and change current emblem to approved submission.
Unfortunately the heraldry system doesn't work with static images like that. It's unlikely to be a reality. Definitely up there on the wish list internally, but reality is a cruel mistress.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

mix12388

Re: Guild Heraldry Suggestion

Post#3 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:45 pm

There will be lots of trolls if this ever happen tho
Goregrunt 82rr Choppa :mrgreen:

Slayin stunties since 2k14