Recent Topics

Ads

what is the end game here ??

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Jusva321

what is the end game here ??

Post#1 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:58 pm

i am a old daoc player and played warhammer on release and is now back this is what i see

1. this is no end game for the 6vs6 or 1 vs 1 this is a zerg fest

... can we get a solo/duo/6v6 zone when you put 600 in to one zone no one will ever get a clean fight
there is alot that want this i think who can finde it fun to take the same keep over and over if there is no reward i even hear
the old players in discord saying ... i got 1000 royls i dont even open the bags i get anymore

2. yes this is not a game for solo but what about the small partys they cant move i a zone with 600 + without getting zerged

Ads
Gurf

Re: what is the end game here ??

Post#2 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:02 pm

They already created a Solo zone

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:10 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:58 pm i am a old daoc player and played warhammer on release and is now back this is what i see

1. this is no end game for the 6vs6 or 1 vs 1 this is a zerg fest

... can we get a solo/duo/6v6 zone when you put 600 in to one zone no one will ever get a clean fight
there is alot that want this i think who can finde it fun to take the same keep over and over if there is no reward i even hear
the old players in discord saying ... i got 1000 royls i dont even open the bags i get anymore

2. yes this is not a game for solo but what about the small partys they cant move i a zone with 600 + without getting zerged
1. There are currently plans to rework the 6v6 ranked system, probably won't see the light in 2020 tho.

2. It's an open world PvP game that is based on large battles, that's the game. However, there are loads of groups who roam in 6 or 12 men and are able to do a lot. Most of these groups are of course organized guilds, which is also, in my opinion, a must to be part of (part of a guild) to fully enjoy RoR.

Skullgrin

Post#4 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:16 pm

The endgame? It's simple -

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear their lamentations on the forums...
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Jusva321

Post#5 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:43 pm

i am in a guild i do rvr and yes i do see the 6 and 12 mans you talk about they are all old players that have bin here from the start and even thos guys i see getting zerged all the time i am sure they whoud love some clean 6vs6 or 12 vs 12 where they can fight othere in the same gear with the same skill level

if the end game for the good players is to farm low level new players i vanq then i just dont get it and it must be me that dont fit this game but i loved the good ranked games where i have to fight 10 min to get 1 kill because all on both teams know what they are doing

yet to see thargrimm in a ranked game maby it is more fun to to crush the new players just rember they might not stick around if you dont understand who they are and what they are looking for

... free game thx for all the hard work you put in to it :)

Skullgrin

Post#6 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:11 pm

Jusva321 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:43 pm i am in a guild i do rvr and yes i do see the 6 and 12 mans you talk about they are all old players that have bin here from the start and even thos guys i see getting zerged all the time i am sure they whoud love some clean 6vs6 or 12 vs 12 where they can fight othere in the same gear with the same skill level

if the end game for the good players is to farm low level new players i vanq then i just dont get it and it must be me that dont fit this game but i loved the good ranked games where i have to fight 10 min to get 1 kill because all on both teams know what they are doing

yet to see thargrimm in a ranked game maby it is more fun to to crush the new players just rember they might not stick around if you dont understand who they are and what they are looking for

... free game thx for all the hard work you put in to it :)

See? That's what I'm talking about, you're doing some high quality lamenting right there. On behalf of everyone, thanks for the endgame content you just provided! :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Jusva321

Post#7 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:23 pm

well if you ever zerged me down i whoud not know it since there is no point in looking ad names in the zerg

if you are looking for forum action make so release means somthing
make so i dont want to die to tha mighty Thargrimm now one one cares who kill them in the middle of the zerg

after playing a toon to rr 87 dont you want to be the best ? how will we ever know when you are just a dot in the blop ( or that mighty 12 man that can kill 24 noobs over and over :)

Skullgrin

Post#8 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:32 pm

Yep, that's me, I'm known far and wide for my zerging ways... always joining any group I can find at the drop of a hat...

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88

Ads
Sarnai

Post#9 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 pm

The only thing Thargrimm groups with is his mount.

In regards to OP, 6v6 ranked is the playground for party vs party, the dueling arena also provides an area for 1v1, 2v2, ect. The lakes are for large-scale RVR, if you want to run around solo/smallman out there then the zerg is something you're just going to have to live with.

You could theoretically coordinate with opponent groups and go smack each other around in locked zones and not be bothered, just be sure it doesn't turn into killtrading.
WH looking for gunbad left

kmark101

Post#10 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:36 pm

There is actually endgame for 6v6 in scenarios... look how many people are actually playing it... not much. Reason is it's extremely boring, RoR is a large scale rvr game, small scale pvp can drag on for hours with 1-2 kills here and there if both sides are equally good.

As for solo, there are lots of solo pvp'ers out there, somehow I always meet them... part of the art of soloing is to avoid the zerg.

Then there is city 24v24 which can be pretty fun end game, BUT this would need to devs to add the option to premade que, that would be great, pug stomping there is not much fun.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker