Recent Topics

Ads

SH proposal

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Tankbeardz

Re: SH proposal

Post#81 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:21 pm

Snowhawk wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 pm i think it's good that explodin arrer, poison arrer and tatcticsis so high in bs.
I think you lost most rSH before this point. But this point really just drove the nail in deep. Removing the only true finisher in the BS tree and making it 65ft range and replacing it with an AOE KB (immunity bomb)? That's what squigs really needed?

I hated the rSW changes too...but they can at least run a meme fester spec at 100ft with a finisher. *Edit. Welp...they got their 100ft finisher back. Please disregard.
Last edited by Tankbeardz on Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Neverever

Post#82 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:07 pm

Snowhawk wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 pm the most in this thread i can read from others is:
Take BS Talents out to QS... or BS talents arent good in my QS playstyle... or increase my QS range....

Simple question: Why you dont play BS?

rSH does not mean only the Path of Quick Shooting :D

I can also say the other way round:
"i want all the cool stuff from QS in BS!"
"I want shootin wif the wind for BS!"

the developers just want you to not be able to use everything.
Cool Stuff in BS? Play BS
Cool Stuff in QS? Play QS
Both Worlds? Limited skills.

i think it's good that explodin arrer, poison arrer and tatctics is so high in bs.
Not so fast! is available to everyone in playstyle with 100ft... Oh you want QS & Boucing? then make a decision...

the most important: You can respec alway. Even during a siege.
There is no cool stuff in BS tree. SH BS tree is not even close to SW Scout tree. I find it pointless since you don't have dmg burst and you don't even have a finisher on that tree anymore. You don't have a supplying dot dmg since yer bleeding is also 65ft now. Your poison arrer is not worth it since you don't reach 3.5k-4k like SW do. So, BS tree isn't an option for the majority of RSH players.

PlagueMonk

Post#83 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 pm

cimator wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:19 pm
PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:38 pm
Not just melee. I was attacked by a rSH passing by a keep under siege a couple days ago. I got a little too close so I was just in range and pew pew pew pew pew arrows came at me. I was dead in < 2 secs as a RR50 WP with decent gear. I'm sorry but it's ALREADY bull**** as it is. Not only that but right after he dropped me a SW fell prey and then a Slayer exactly the same way. He killed all 3 of us in < 10 secs spamming a single ability. How can you justify that? Both the SW and Slayer were 40 as well and while I can't speak to their RR, all of us should have at least a LITTLE time to react at our level. Where is my "i win" single button spam?
Looks like a newbie complaining about stuff when you dont even have basic game knowledge yet. Roll an RSH, and let me know when you kill 3 ppl in 10 seconds by yourself with a "single ability".

A side note: As a healer you shouldn't even die to any 1 dps, let alone a WP dying to a solo rSH. Sounds like a problem on your side.
Maybe I wasn't being clear but the rSH was on the ramparts of the keep. Not really anything I could do other than not be quite so close to the keep.

I also took a look at the combat log and there was not some intricate rotation of abilities I got nailed with so you can take your condescending LTP attitude and shove it.

And for someone who is claiming superior game knowledge you obviously know **** or you would know a WP vs rSH has a high mortality rate since WPs have no gap closer. The rSH can kite endlessly and the WP cannot do any decent heals while moving (or a Grace WP that relies on hitting their target for healing)

cimator

Post#84 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:21 pm

PlagueMonk wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:27 pm
Maybe I wasn't being clear but the rSH was on the ramparts of the keep. Not really anything I could do other than not be quite so close to the keep.

I also took a look at the combat log and there was not some intricate rotation of abilities I got nailed with so you can take your condescending LTP attitude and shove it.

And for someone who is claiming superior game knowledge you obviously know **** or you would know a WP vs rSH has a high mortality rate since WPs have no gap closer. The rSH can kite endlessly and the WP cannot do any decent heals while moving (or a Grace WP that relies on hitting their target for healing)

No point derailing this topic more, this is my last post for you, dont act as if a WP dying to 1 dps is normal, its not. You are the tankiest healer around. If you die like that, you are clearly doing something wrong.
You wont improve at all if you keep blaming other classes. If you want advice on heals and survival tho pm me, this isn't the topic for it. gl hf
-Leakypants
-Leakyskull
-Leakybrains

-Leakyburn(Cimator)
-Midgety Claus
-Runawayop
-Rampageop

Jurki

Post#85 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:08 pm

Tested the SH now quite a while and i have to say that its like playing an ego shooter. The amount of dmg burst is way too much with the new attempt of adjusting.

New suggestion:
-baseline 80ft range on QS
-remove the bonus crit dmg granted by SWDW on behind ya and red tipped arrer. or make it 20% bonus dmg.
-reduce the granted armor pen of the new tactic to like 15%
-remove the 5sec cd on Yer Bleedin, remove the ini debuff and apply it on shrapnel arrer

Snowhawk

Post#86 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:17 am

Oh, also BS suggestion here:
- baseline 110ft range on BS :D
- Make EA great again as instant cast and not this new 2sek Cooldown. Meh.
- Not so fast Baseline... 100ft standard with stun like the order classes. (the devs are scared of this for some reason)
- +25% dmg when no squig not as tactic: Make a new stance or cast (like exploding squig)
- similar longe range damage as shadow warriors (also the devs are scared of this for some reason)

Jurki

Post#87 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:17 am

Snowhawk wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:17 am Oh, also BS suggestion here:
- baseline 110ft range on BS :D
- Make EA great again as instant cast and not this new 2sek Cooldown. Meh.
- Not so fast Baseline... 100ft standard with stun like the order classes. (the devs are scared of this for some reason)
- +25% dmg when no squig not as tactic: Make a new stance or cast (like exploding squig)
- similar longe range damage as shadow warriors (also the devs are scared of this for some reason)
I really have a hard time to understand your request man. You seem to contradict yourself quite a bit. The first time you tried to defend the changes and told other SH to "adapt" to it, then you completely switched to the opposite direction, seemed quite desperate to me imo. And THESE are your suggestions? BS 110ft baseline? +25% baseline dmg without squig + a range knockdown from 100ft? What are you trying to achieve for this class? I dont want to be rude and maybe im wrong here regarding your motivation but seems really strange to me.
But again you seem to be new to the game so i advise you to first try around a bit and understand the core of the class, maybe more game time, something like that. It helps alot to get a deeper understanding of the class and its impact in the overall game.

Snowhawk

Post#88 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:35 am

Hi Jurki... Thanks for your feedback.

My motivation is to have a decent SH-BS for 100-110ft.
Damage while standing, not during a movement.
Comparable to the order... this is it.

it doesn't matter with squig or without
Why is this not possible?

The first time i tried to defend the changes, was BEFORE Patchnotes 3/12/2020. Back then EA had no casttime and we had a 100ft stun ;) it was really good for a few days with the new 100ft stun :D

Ads
Jastojan

Post#89 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:02 pm

Jurki wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:08 pm Tested the SH now quite a while and i have to say that its like playing an ego shooter. The amount of dmg burst is way too much with the new attempt of adjusting.

New suggestion:
-remove the bonus crit dmg granted by SWDW on behind ya and red tipped arrer. or make it 20% bonus dmg.
-remove the 5sec cd on Yer Bleedin, remove the ini debuff and apply it on shrapnel arrer
Hello Jurki,

first I have to ask, can you recommend a good and useful build for a WB play? I do not want to be rude, this is serious question. Why am I asking - (before asking for reducing the granted armor pen of the new tactic to like 15% for example) I am interested in WB play mostly and I do not think I can compete (even with 25% armor pen tact) with other DPSes in equal equip to be so useful for WB. Maybe removing the CD on Yer Bleedin will help a bit, but I do not think this will solve the situation. rSH is still not very popular by leaders for WB play, sadly :-/ We should keep on mind WB play too.
My opinion is that BS should be more for dmg burst oriented but stationary, less mobility and less utility than QS but QS should bring more utility, more mobility but maybe less DPS. This could be done for example - the sharpened arrers tactic could be something like 25% armor pen for BS and 15% for QS if you find it too much for QS tree.

Jurki

Post#90 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Jastojan wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:02 pm
Jurki wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:08 pm Tested the SH now quite a while and i have to say that its like playing an ego shooter. The amount of dmg burst is way too much with the new attempt of adjusting.

New suggestion:
Hello Jurki,

first I have to ask, can you recommend a good and useful build for a WB play? I do not want to be rude, this is serious question. Why am I asking - (before asking for reducing the granted armor pen of the new tactic to like 15% for example) I am interested in WB play mostly and I do not think I can compete (even with 25% armor pen tact) with other DPSes in equal equip to be so useful for WB. Maybe removing the CD on Yer Bleedin will help a bit, but I do not think this will solve the situation. rSH is still not very popular by leaders for WB play, sadly :-/ We should keep on mind WB play too.
My opinion is that BS should be more for dmg burst oriented but stationary, less mobility and less utility than QS but QS should bring more utility, more mobility but maybe less DPS. This could be done for example - the sharpened arrers tactic could be something like 25% armor pen for BS and 15% for QS if you find it too much for QS tree.
Without proper AOE that situation might not change. But then again a rsh is nice in assisting mdps in killing single targets in the backline. I recommend that you try to bring that up next time. Maybe some mdps would appreciate your assistance.