Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Tactic Ave Another One change/rework

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Bignusty

[Black Orc] Tactic Ave Another One change/rework

Post#1 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:10 pm

Boyz !

I think one of the worst tactic on our career is this one.

I suggest to increase the dot timer at 10-15 sec and increase the dmg currently at 430 (ridiculus)

Or reworking it like:

Follow me deal additionnal X corporal damage over 8-10 sec everytime the target is moving

This can match well whit the Waaaagh abilitie decreasing corporal resist as a tactic working around of Da Boss tree

Ads
DokB

Re: [Black Orc] Tactic Ave Another One change/rework

Post#2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:59 am

As the unofficially elected spokesman for the Black Orc community, we humbly request that we receive no “rework”. Thank you
Spoiler:
In all seriousness though, Black Orcs are hard pressed enough between tactics to choose from when it comes to doing damage (usually taken by SYG, Loudmouth, Gork Smash) and Ave Another One should probably be changed to something differently entirely, perhaps some kind of utility tactic (stacking WS buff anyone?)
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

TreefAM

Re: [Black Orc] Tactic Ave Another One change/rework

Post#3 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:37 am

What kind of meme build are you running to even bother using something like that
A lot of classes how tons of useless tactics/abilities and borc isn't really starving for things to use.
I'd rather not see the devs touching more classes :D