Recent Topics

Ads

Vanquisher to Invader medallion Conversion.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
geezereur

Re: Vanquisher to Invader medallion Conversion.

Post#21 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Lithenir wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:00 am Once you got your vanq gear you will obtain invader meds in bags from rvr. It's actually easier than ever to get your invader gear, just participate in rvr. You don't even need to attack/defend fortresses.
Tbh I don't really see a problem
I did not know that gonna buy my vanq set then....

Ads
Cheermazon

Post#22 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:56 am

I'm legitimately confused as to how people think invader is hard to gather?

I'm having a drastically different experience then everyone else it seems, at the current rate on two of my alts Ill have full invader before being close to full vanq;
partly due to bad RNG in bags(8 gold bags and Ive gotten only vanq boots/shoulder on the magus). Vanquisher is drastically overpriced as a mid-tier option, and is fully rng
dependent, where invader just requires participation in the campaign and cities.

It's even easier as NA Order due population difference during PST evenings, roll through zones/forts fairly often for easy medals/bags.

Dabbart

Post#23 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:49 am

Didn't they just lower the prices for T4 sets? So starting to gain Inv is much faster now. And the act of gaining inv medals is super easy now compared to roll-out...

Also, use your vanq and lower medals for Pots. If you don't have double health, double AP then you should... It'd be great if one could purchase some other pot types for currency. Like; snare, blast, absorp, armor, resist, and thorn pots for Vanq/conq medals would be awesome. Make them super expensive and lower than max craftable.... Just a thought. Edit: and if like some, you have 100's of pots and 1000's of currency, then you obvio don't need anything more anyways... So go buy a crap loads of conq chests and break them down for frags. Or buy gloves/boots and hand them out to newbies like a secret santa.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.