Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Hellwalkah

Re: I'm going to be blunt - Squig Herder is absolutely broken.

Post#141 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:02 pm

They are fine tbh :-))))

Ads
Arendollus

Post#142 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:19 pm

Most objective ppl already know this. They were worse than WE's in solo, but thankfully their melee single target was adjusted. However, they are still too strong in utility, and ranged damage. They've become so bold recently, that they run right up onto the front lines of a zerg bc they can nuke a target like a Sorc, but get away like a shammy.

Neverever

Post#143 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:44 pm

Plix nerf OP SH...
Last edited by Neverever on Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ysaran

Post#144 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 pm

Neverever wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:44 pm Plix nerf OP SH...
Can't see the image
Zputadenti

Neverever

Post#145 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 am

Ysaran wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 pm
Can't see the image
updated it for you

Winry

Post#146 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 am

Wow it's like not everyone is good at playing games.

Shanell

Post#147 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:42 am

Sometimes, when I get killed by a SH I got butthurt too, but then I think about it for a few minutes.
I really hope that devs are aiming to make every class like SH, whos specs are all viable and dangerous in encounters. Yes, it does feels like it isn't a fair fight, but hey guys - it's still work in progress alpha test. Balance are changing constantly, classes get reworked and it's great.
I love the state of SH right now. It shows potential of what can be achieved - a strong class in any of his specs.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

knick

Post#148 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am

yesterday i had a few fights with a mSH also RR80+ with nearly same equipp like my WL Souv and Warlord mix. It was even he won some fights i won some fights when we meet in the zone. So actual with right skillung and mechanic a mSH can be as strong as WL in burst dmg.
Also same player had an encounter with 1 WP 1 WH and 1 BW all lvl 40. He killed the BW and the WH used "Kaboom" an nearly killed the WP by kiting.
And here begins the problem for me. mSH can have the same burst as a WL and als be good in kiting. Combined with all this CC and CC control is over the top.
Knick WL RR85+
Knickli Mara RR80+

Ads
Akalukz

Post#149 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:29 pm

knick wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:13 am
Spoiler:
yesterday i had a few fights with a mSH also RR80+ with nearly same equipp like my WL Souv and Warlord mix. It was even he won some fights i won some fights when we meet in the zone. So actual with right skillung and mechanic a mSH can be as strong as WL in burst dmg.
Also same player had an encounter with 1 WP 1 WH and 1 BW all lvl 40. He killed the BW and the WH used "Kaboom" an nearly killed the WP by kiting.
And here begins the problem for me. mSH can have the same burst as a WL and als be good in kiting. Combined with all this CC and CC control is over the top.
^^^ This it's too good regardless of spec as it has tools for everything.
-= Agony =-

Charon

Post#150 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 pm

OK i don't know who you are in this fight (are you there even), but..you just proved how op is shield dok in rs ...Iyvan and Opeteh (kudos mates) were able to heal dmg from 2 aoe dps- and 2 sm-s (off and utility). And Flooo played there well even engy can be hard counter to rsh in this format. In fact weak point in destro team was 1 of the black guards (dominator armour maybe?) afther that Iyvan and des group colapsed. Till we figured this out destro was winning. If Flooo had played msh the outcome could be different (especially if we would face Azeyune or other msh that que rs).
So sorry mate wrong pick for you ..troll or play better ...
Last edited by Charon on Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)