Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
duvalx
Posts: 28

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#201 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 am

its not broken....its broken the game ..

yet another easy mode char for an easy mode realm
Ikusa 85 Warrior Priest

Ads
User avatar
Brutinho
Posts: 145

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#202 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:54 am

duvalx wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:18 am
its not broken....its broken the game ..

yet another easy mode char for an easy mode realm
Says the WP :v
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SQ] Gittens RR8X
[WE] Flaquita RR6X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR6X

Snowhawk
Posts: 92

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#203 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:03 am

rSH are broken... Big Shooting... Buff them!

Avelinna
Posts: 16

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#204 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:29 am

I think people who play classes that sh has lots of success in killing are the one that are moaning. Every class has thier nemesis my main is a snb sm and magus just cook me i just try avoid them. If you are one of those classes that find Squig Herders a problem easy solution is just avoid and allow the classes who can deal with them shine.

User avatar
PlagueMonk
Posts: 117

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#205 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Avelinna wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:29 am
I think people who play classes that sh has lots of success in killing are the one that are moaning. Every class has thier nemesis my main is a snb sm and magus just cook me i just try avoid them. If you are one of those classes that find Squig Herders a problem easy solution is just avoid and allow the classes who can deal with them shine.
What a load of crap. About the only classes that don't have a SH problem are tanks and there are SH EVERYWHERE now a days so it's nearly impossible to "avoid them", as you put it.

I was pounced on last night by 2 mSH. They INSTANTLY killed me. No KD, no chance to even press a button. They landed on me and I was dead, 6.6k life so each did 3.3k damage to me in one shot. Not even 2 WEs can drop someone that quickly. SHs are too damned OP and it's getting to the point of being ridiculous.
Image

Spyked1106
Posts: 52

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#206 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm

i don't know why dev's does nothing to balance that ?
im playing either order or destro so its not another order guy that moaning about sh
im playing destro atm but yes SH are too OP

User avatar
Rasenmeister
Posts: 63
Contact:

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#207 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:46 pm

PlagueMonk wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:40 pm
I was dead, 6.6k life
AHAHAHA

you really go to orvr solo with 6.6k hp??

and what ypu want? Kill both mSh after knock?
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer

User avatar
boomcat
Suspended
Posts: 183

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#208 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Spyked1106 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm
i don't know why dev's does nothing to balance that ?
im playing either order or destro so its not another order guy that moaning about sh
im playing destro atm but yes SH are too OP
and i think SW sniping is to OP getting kited and killed on distance.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
Spyked1106
Posts: 52

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#209 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:49 pm

boomcat wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm
Spyked1106 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm
i don't know why dev's does nothing to balance that ?
im playing either order or destro so its not another order guy that moaning about sh
im playing destro atm but yes SH are too OP
and i think SW sniping is to OP getting kited and killed on distance.
i think that too
in fact they mod sw/sh and they mustnt!!
guys with ranged stun mustn't dps so fast

User avatar
Rasenmeister
Posts: 63
Contact:

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#210 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:52 pm

boomcat wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm
and i think SW sniping is to OP getting kited and killed on distance.
And i think WL is OP - he kill solo magus/sorc in knock
slayer is OP - he use rampage and ignore defense

continue?
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests