Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
Akalukz
Posts: 995

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#221 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 pm

Make detaunt the SH or SH PET detaunt both. EDIT" Add 30 sec cooldown to all pets when 1 pet dies.
-= Agony =-

Ads
User avatar
Rasenmeister
Posts: 63
Contact:

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#222 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:18 pm

PlagueMonk wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 pm


So what your saying is, an aSW is as good as a mSH? (we both know the answer to that is no freakin' way)
Same as rSH good in wb as rSW

do you see, how play geared aSW?
yes, they dont universal and strong as mSH, but they can kill light targets without problem
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer

User avatar
Earthcake
Posts: 79

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#223 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:20 pm

Just detaunt aSW, problem solved.

Kidding, just to make you all realise how bad your just detaunt pet argument is.

User avatar
Rasenmeister
Posts: 63
Contact:

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#224 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Akalukz wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Make detaunt the SH or SH PET detaunt both. EDIT" Add 30 sec cooldown to all pets when 1 pet dies.
Yes, and return Git-em and armor buff strike

P.S. some classes have aoe detaunt. And i can say - in solo roaming i kill 1 vs 1 many classes, and almost never my pet die
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer

User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 266

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#225 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:22 pm

This BS thread still going? Yeah SHs are no more free kills. Thats it, move on.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

User avatar
Rasenmeister
Posts: 63
Contact:

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#226 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Spyked1106 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pm

you need to play order side and cry
you ll see
you re not objective
I have Warrior Priest in vanq and small slayer
i see - WP - best heal in game and slayer can rape other players in good party

what else i can see?
kotobs with vigilance?
stack aoe BW and engi?
dps AM as best solo-roamer?
rSW as best support?
WH with aoe armor debuff?
WL? who can kill any light target in time of knock, same as mSH?

Order have strong meta classes, many control abilities, some skills dont have mirror on destro side

Play on destro - and you will be surprised, when you meet organized order wb wit strong players
Tristarix/Urgolf/Rakamaka/Shaefer

User avatar
teiloh
Posts: 625

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#227 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:52 pm

Rasenmeister wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 pm
kotobs with vigilance?
stack aoe BW and engi?
dps AM as best solo-roamer?
rSW as best support?
WH with aoe armor debuff?
WL? who can kill any light target in time of knock, same as mSH?
Vigilance is -50% damage on the Knight only for 10s
Stacking AOE BW and Engi is far less effective than Sorc + Magus, Destro just needs to play them
SH is far better at solo roaming than AM but maybe won't do as well in a 1v1 matchup, which doesn't happen often and is mostly not relevant to the game at large
Armor debuff comes on multiple procs for all MDPS
WL actually has to spec for their pet knockdown

Spyked1106
Posts: 48

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#228 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:27 am

Rasenmeister wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:47 pm
Spyked1106 wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 pm

you need to play order side and cry
you ll see
you re not objective
I have Warrior Priest in vanq and small slayer
i see - WP - best heal in game and slayer can rape other players in good party

what else i can see?
kotobs with vigilance?
stack aoe BW and engi?
dps AM as best solo-roamer?
rSW as best support?
WH with aoe armor debuff?
WL? who can kill any light target in time of knock, same as mSH?

Order have strong meta classes, many control abilities, some skills dont have mirror on destro side

Play on destro - and you will be surprised, when you meet organized order wb wit strong players
As i said, you dont know anything of what you re talking about...
I play destro since live...and destro have their owns strenghts too. I play order sometimes so i know them
You re just another destro guy complaining about order "got metaclasses"

Ads
amagawd
Posts: 117

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#229 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 am

I'm really getting mad at failing to catch them.
1 SH and 1Shaman can kite a WB, even if we mount up and try to catch up to them. Their run speed is insane.
SH has so much kiting stuff that it's really impossible to catch them.
I don't care about their dmg. But at least make them squishier. They jump, they stun, they run faster than my flee or my mount, they transform in a meatball, and jump again... i mean cmon.
Enough is enough imo, I'm sure you have enough data to nerf at least some parts of their mobility and/or damage.
Honestly, no matter how skilled u are, being able to kite 12+ ppl with one character without any possibility of getting punished is insane.
There is no such kiting class in any game I've played thus far. I played ranged classes in other games and I understand kiting, but this is impossible to counter.
Here, no matter what u use, u have a lower run speed than a SH.
Name me one class that can catch a SH in a straight line.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 80 - holding doors

ByzantineTime
Posts: 130

Re: Squig Herder is a bit overtuned.

Post#230 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:48 am

amagawd wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 am
I'm really getting mad at failing to catch them.
1 SH and 1Shaman can kite a WB, even if we mount up and try to catch up to them. Their run speed is insane.
SH has so much kiting stuff that it's really impossible to catch them.
I don't care about their dmg. But at least make them squishier. They jump, they stun, they run faster than my flee or my mount, they transform in a meatball, and jump again... i mean cmon.
Enough is enough imo, I'm sure you have enough data to nerf at least some parts of their mobility and/or damage.
Honestly, no matter how skilled u are, being able to kite 12+ ppl with one character without any possibility of getting punished is insane.
There is no such kiting class in any game I've played thus far. I played ranged classes in other games and I understand kiting, but this is impossible to counter.
Here, no matter what u use, u have a lower run speed than a SH.
Name me one class that can catch a SH in a straight line.
Tell me exactly how shamans kite your "wb" when run away is nerfed now?
I don't see how SHS can kite a wb either.

not saying SH aren't strong, just that your crying is fake.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wachlarz and 11 guests