Recent Topics

Ads

AM the undisputed worst healer: A discussion

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sulorie

Re: AM the undisputed worst healer: A discussion

Post#131 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:24 pm

Those ease of use aoe heals are rather useless, if not all in party get damage. Aoe hot on someone getting no damage is nothing to show off.
Having an potent aoe heal, which works even out of party, is a lot more useful.
Quite amusing, when the response to "am/sham have a lot more out of grp heal" is "my aoe hots heal much more with 1 button press".
The "I can't get set back" part was fun too.

Just be heal champ in a losing instance and tell me again about set back.
Dying is no option.

Ads
detrap

Post#132 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Am and shammy are the best healers in the game with the cooldown reduction buff, I don't understand all the misinformation, especially in /advice in game. It's just a harder/more dependent class to look decent on.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

wachlarz

Post#133 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:49 pm

zumos2 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:36 pm
wachlarz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:31 pm
zumos2 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:19 pm
Stating you cannot be set back while casting on WP/DoK makes you disqualified to discuss healer balance.
Rly wanna see how U set back aoe hot
I love it when people cannot accept they're wrong.
I dont accept yours info about dok/wp. Still dont see how U set back aoe hot instant heal.

Sulorie

Post#134 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:14 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:49 pm

I dont accept yours info about dok/wp. Still dont see how U set back aoe hot instant heal.
I dont accept yours info about dok/wp. Still dont see how U heal your group only with aoe hot instant heal.

/Fixed it for you and my answer will be similar, I fail to see as well, how you play with instant casts only on dok/wp. Imagine having setback immunity buffs, this would be dope, no?
Dying is no option.

Ysaran

Post#135 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:20 pm

detrap wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:44 pm Am and shammy are the best healers in the game with the cooldown reduction buff, I don't understand all the misinformation, especially in /advice in game. It's just a harder/more dependent class to look decent on.
Well, this is midinformation too. They are the best at their role, that is: ST healing, out of party healing and support. Every healer is the best choice to fulfill a specific task
Zputadenti

wachlarz

Post#136 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:59 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:14 pm
I dont accept yours info about dok/wp. Still dont see how U heal your group only with aoe hot instant heal.

/Fixed it for you and my answer will be similar, I fail to see as well, how you play with instant casts only on dok/wp. Imagine having setback immunity buffs, this would be dope, no?
I dont write I only heal with hots. Just having 2 wp/dok in party that hots all party + 1 skill that heal ALL ppl close is way better in stacking in wb that having 2 shamans/am in party. I dont ask for any new buff. I write some time ago what is wrong for me with Sham and i dont play a Am but its similiar class.

zumos2

Post#137 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm

I cannot believe I'm gonna feed the troll. You stated WPs/DoKs heals cannot be set back. Their heals with cast time can be set back like every other caster in the game. Then trying to defend yourself with saying an instant cast like the AoE HoT cannot be set back. No mister obvious, obviously not, neither can every other instant cast in this game.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

wachlarz

Post#138 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm

zumos2 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm
I cannot believe I'm gonna feed the troll. You stated WPs/DoKs heals cannot be set back. Their heals with cast time can be set back like every other caster in the game. Then trying to defend yourself with saying an instant cast like the AoE HoT cannot be set back. No mister obvious, obviously not, neither can every other instant cast in this game.
Ask Wam to make wb for city with only Ams healers. Tell me how its works.

Ads
zumos2

Post#139 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:43 pm

wachlarz wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:10 pm
zumos2 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Ask Wam to make wb for city with only Ams healers. Tell me how its works.
Another retarded comment, you're doing a great job. Would probably still beat you with 8 AMs though.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

detrap

Post#140 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:08 pm

Ysaran wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:20 pm
detrap wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:44 pm Am and shammy are the best healers in the game with the cooldown reduction buff, I don't understand all the misinformation, especially in /advice in game. It's just a harder/more dependent class to look decent on.
Well, this is midinformation too. They are the best at their role, that is: ST healing, out of party healing and support. Every healer is the best choice to fulfill a specific task
Pretty good st heals if they easily top city scores for healing then.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x