Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
User avatar
MMXX43
Posts: 163

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#91 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:16 pm

Ysaran wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:59 am
MMXX43 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
Ysaran wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:07 am

If you want to prove a point stop complaining and do some test. Use a parser, do some video, gather some data. Analyse the material you gathered up and draw some conclusion.Then sum up your conclusion in a brief and readable post.
Here a very well done example:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42544
boring passive agressive posts as always . play the forum game , pretend you are not biased.
"Passive-aggressive behavior is characterized by a pattern of passive hostility and an avoidance of direct communication. Inaction where some action is socially customary is a typical passive-aggressive strategy"
Wikipedia, "Passive-aggressive behavior", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive-a ... e_behavior.


Sorry, who's the passive aggressive one? Who's the one not adressing question, answering with non-pertinent argument and avoiding any kind data based discussion?
I'm activelly giving you (and all your kinds) and advice: if you want to be taken siriously, try bring more data and less whine.
Lol, I'm not passive aggressive. At most I'm actively aggressive
Sorry not fooling anyone at this point.
" Though Justice be thy plea, consider this. That in the course of Justice none of us should see Salvation. We do pray for Mercy.." Братья, перестаньте играть в отступников

Ads
User avatar
Jinxypie
Posts: 268

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#92 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:37 pm

Since Run Away was nerfed, orders ranged KDs have to go. No reason to keep them around anymore right?
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, WP RR65+

balvor877
Posts: 191

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#93 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:21 pm

Synora wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:02 pm
oh stfu. SW has a ranged KD and so does BW
HAHA Synora... got ya... have a look 00:59:20... in the chat window

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/875999278

User avatar
teiloh
Posts: 625

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#94 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:27 am

Jinxypie wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:37 pm
Since Run Away was nerfed, orders ranged KDs have to go. No reason to keep them around anymore right?
"Since Guardian was nerfed, BO CD reducer, Destro resist debuffs, CC advantage, speed buffs, have to go. No reason to keep them around anymore right?"

There is no inherent state of balance. Just because one realm gets changed doesn't mean the other has to as well.

tomolyons
Posts: 20

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#95 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:49 am

Squig herder has too much utility. That's it. It's a class that can do 'all'. A good SH player can do bits to any class because be has all the tools at his disposal. Other classes havent

havartii
Posts: 294

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#96 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:27 am

Balance in this game has become a joke. I don't see either side being happy and the Devs have messed everything up beyond repair. I remember them asking for suggestions on a RSH rework, they got pages and pages of good suggestions from some of the top players. They ignored everything they asked for, and now another class is botched.

lyncher12
Posts: 475

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#97 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:54 am

havartii wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:27 am
Balance in this game has become a joke. I don't see either side being happy and the Devs have messed everything up beyond repair. I remember them asking for suggestions on a RSH rework, they got pages and pages of good suggestions from some of the top players. They ignored everything they asked for, and now another class is botched.
nobody that was good at squig was saying it needed big changes

Snowhawk
Posts: 92

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#98 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:02 am

Other classes have range knock down.. also rSH got it... Its fair.

Ads
balvor877
Posts: 191

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#99 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:50 pm

Snowhawk wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:02 am
Other classes have range knock down.. also rSH got it... Its fair.
Sure, give it to every class because other classes have it too...

Do you see how stupid your argument is?

User avatar
Arthem
Posts: 177

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#100 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:05 pm

balvor877 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.
hmm yes, this is very well thought out suggestion tbh. I don't see any flaws in your argument.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests