Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
balvor877
Suspended

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#141 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:54 pm

ashton007 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 pm
wiscel wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:14 pm
On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
Yeah, and we have to deal with the Marauder pull since release... But stay on topic...
White lions have a pull/pounce all the same.
No, the WL can only pull with pet and that pet is slow as f*** and needs to reach the target without getting killed or CCed. I hope you have an Order toon one day and notice how much better that Mara pull is. You will hate it ;)

btw: Choppa has a pull as well. Another super annoying ability. It also interrupts.

Ads
Morpheus

Post#142 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:57 pm

Playing SH 81

and yes ist absolutely OP!

balvor877
Suspended

Post#143 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Kragg wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:32 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 am
Kragg wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:50 am

L2P with destruction having 65% of the population last night. Still couldnt take fort tho :D
Yep we couldn't. Even with all those OP one button SHs. So maybe they are not so OP in the first place. And second, we don't flood the forum immediately asking for order nerf and blaming the loss on them being too strong.
You are kidding, right? The destro forum game is strong af :lol:
Yeah... it is... they are crybabies and devs keep listening to them. There is a reason why every destro class is great and all the unique order stuff is getting mirrored to destro. Oh I forgot all the strong Order classes getting nerfed... because some of them died to them... that's insane... a destro died... NERF!

Watch some city fights on stream and you will notice how easy it is for destro and how hard for order.
Last edited by balvor877 on Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ashton007

Post#144 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:01 pm

balvor877 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:54 pm
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 pm
Yeah, and we have to deal with the Marauder pull since release... But stay on topic...
No, the WL can only pull with pet and that pet is slow as f*** and needs to reach the target without getting killed or CCed. I hope you have an Order toon one day and notice how much better that Mara pull is. You will hate it ;)

btw: Choppa has a pull as well. Another super annoying ability. It also interrupts.
I have an invader wp and i find that the mara pull is a hit or miss... all the same

balvor877
Suspended

Post#145 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:04 pm

ashton007 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:01 pm

I have an invader wp and i find that the mara pull is a hit or miss... all the same
No, when you are hunting someone then the Mara pull is gold because you can charge and cast the pull at the same time. The WL pet wont run faster than you. It is also much safer to pull something to your allies than to pounce it and get all the focus fire.

If you are saying it is the same then give the same pull to the order... The destro crying would be huge.

PlagueMonk

Post#146 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:44 pm

balvor877 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:04 pm
ashton007 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:01 pm

No, when you are hunting someone then the Mara pull is gold because you can charge and cast the pull at the same time. The WL pet wont run faster than you. It is also much safer to pull something to your allies than to pounce it and get all the focus fire.

If you are saying it is the same then give the same pull to the order... The destro crying would be huge.
If we want the lion to have an easier time reaching the target we either need to slot a tactic (something Mara doesn't have to do to use their ability) or use our charge (which means we will be wasting it on ourselves and unavailable for 30 secs which can be an eternity if you are trying to catch someone). Also don't forget that the Mara can pull from a lot of locations the WL can't because the pet cannot get there.

While the Mara pull might not work 100% of the time (and honestly what does?) I would trade what we have any day of the week for it.

PlagueMonk

Post#147 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:24 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:45 pm
PlagueMonk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:32 pm You expect us to cry for you because you have more good options than you can slot? All classes wish they had that problem. :roll:
Hell no, I expect you to learn to play and whine less on forums.
oh BURN you got me good considering YOU are the one QQing about not having enough tactic slots.

Tell you what, since they have given SH just about everything else, I think SH should get an extra tactic slot so there is no more QQing about options.

Snowhawk wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 pm Kill the Squigg and the SH loses kd, cc abbitlites & the stance like the "SW".. Do you know that? No?
BFD, you are at range (or should be) and can just disengage for 15 secs and summon. The WL is pretty much stuck in combat which lowers their survivability. Of the two I can tell you which will be needing a rez more often than not.

lyncher12

Post#148 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:28 pm

remove rkd from sh and remove ambush from sw

Ads
7black

Post#149 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 am

Agreed that ranged knockdown is kinda way out of hand.

JarlBerzirk

Post#150 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:18 am

balvor877 wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 pm
Kragg wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:32 pm
Jinxypie wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:14 am
Yep we couldn't. Even with all those OP one button SHs. So maybe they are not so OP in the first place. And second, we don't flood the forum immediately asking for order nerf and blaming the loss on them being too strong.
You are kidding, right? The destro forum game is strong af :lol:
Yeah... it is... they are crybabies and devs keep listening to them. There is a reason why every destro class is great and all the unique order stuff is getting mirrored to destro. Oh I forgot all the strong Order classes getting nerfed... because some of them died to them... that's insane... a destro died... NERF!

Watch some city fights on stream and you will notice how easy it is for destro and how hard for order.
Its hard for order because they dont organize. At all. Do you play both sides?