Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
balvor877
Suspended

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#1 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.

Ads
Draugris

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#2 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:59 pm

Ok no problem, then please remove "Pistol Whip" from Witch Hunters too, because usually I am dead when the KD wears off, thanks :roll:
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Grimir

Post#3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:00 pm

Witch Hunter Incognito and Pistol Whip : Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Destro with this IWIN ability.

There are stealth WHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already dead. And that on a melee dps class with tons of escape abilities (Sanctified Oil, Declare Anathema) and immunities (Shroud of Magnus, Repel Blasphemy)...

That knock down needs to be removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that WH class.
Last edited by Grimir on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 pm

pistol whip is from back side and melee range..... how can you even bring that to the table? its far from the same
also relics share the same cool down

and btw fyi actual meta is patch of confession+inquisition so no PW and no SO

pathetic relys are pathetic
Last edited by inoeth on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brutinho

Post#5 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Must be really hard to deal with 1 ranged KD. I wonder what I would do if I had to deal with 2 ranged KDs on the opposing favtion :v

Edit: You see a lot of rSH and dps Sham ganking cause they are good at it and rSH is still the fotm.
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

wiscel

Post#6 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:14 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

There are SHs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knock down. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with pet and tons of escape abilities...

That knock down either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay to powerful on that SH class.
On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Grimir

Post#7 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:24 pm

inoeth wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 pm and btw fyi actual meta is patch of confession+inquisition so no PW and no SO

pathetic relys are pathetic
Well, most of WHs I meet are not awared of this meta, as they all use PW and SO.
Pathetic replies you said.... ??
:D

BelligerentBob

Post#8 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:30 pm

Imagine if Stop, Drop, and Roll! worked at least 90% of the time
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#9 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:42 pm

The point is that it has no pre-condition, is low in the skill tree, is ranged, is 3 seconds and is on a ranged dps class with a pet and with plenty other tools.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#10 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:44 pm

wiscel wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:14 pm
balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that IWIN ability.

On my WE I had to deal with the SW ranged kd since 2008. Twelve years later destro finally have range kd it needs to be removed?????
Yeah, and we have to deal with the Marauder pull since release... But stay on topic...