Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
balvor877
Suspended

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#41 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 pm

Wdova wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:04 pm Since recent changes destro had 0 ranged knockdowns and order had 2. Bright wizard one need to have ignite on target, SWs one is also low in tree, has initiate debuff component and if vengefull cooldown reduced to 10seconds.
SH one is 20s cooldown.
I dont see anything bad about destro having at least one ranged knockdon. If You want it to remove from SH, You should also need to remove one from BW or SW.
I know how pure order players feel when they need to deal with theyr own medicine 🤪
you make it sound that destro was having troubles without it... that's not true. Basically every destro class is better than it's order mirror. SH was the last who needed that ranged KD.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#42 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:39 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:21 pm

you make it sound that destro was having troubles without it... that's not true. Basically every destro class is better than it's order mirror. SH was the last who needed that ranged KD.
Can't you just quit making whine threads and use your time to play the game? It's not like you convince anyone here.
Dying is no option.

balvor877
Suspended

Post#43 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:39 pm

Can't you just quit making whine threads and use your time to play the game? It's not like you convince anyone here.
Your words Sulorie:

Re: I'm going to be blunt - Squig Herder is absolutely broken.
SH is literally a frankenstein abomination and has just about every classes' best abtilies and even more of its own unique abilities on top of that. For lack of better words it is completely **** retarded. I don't need to go into detail as to why i will specify this .. maybe not even rsh but msh de...

And I agree with you :)

Sulorie

Post#44 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:56 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Your words Sulorie:

SH is literally a frankenstein abomination and has just about every classes' best abtilies and even more of its own unique abilities on top of that. For lack of better words it is completely **** retarded. I don't need to go into detail as to why i will specify this .. maybe not even rsh but msh de...

I could feel insulted that you quote someone else and put my name on it. :lol:
Dying is no option.

M0rw47h

Post#45 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:09 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:05 pm Wait do people really get ganked by Shadow Warriors?

and ranged ones no less? Shadow Warriors are dead meat alone and out in the open. I can't think of a destro MDPS that can't catch them and easily at that.

This seems like false equivalency. SW=food for classes with pull or ranged/AoE CC of any kind. Who cares if Order has ranged KD when destro has the pulls and Squig pounce. Order, especially SW, can't escape ****.
Indeed, nobody dies to ranged Shadow Warriors, n-o-b-o-d-y.
Spoiler:
Short roaming session:

Brutinho

Post#46 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:55 pm

balvor877 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Your words Sulorie:

If you play like you quote no wonder you are complaining...
Crumbs wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:13 am SH is literally a frankenstein abomination and has just about every classes' best abtilies and even more of its own unique abilities on top of that. For lack of better words it is completely **** retarded. I don't need to go into detail as to why
That's the original quote, if you got the right wording and the wrong user name it is either intentional or well .... you know ... orkish :v
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

teiloh

Post#47 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:26 am

Wdova wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:04 pm Since recent changes destro had 0 ranged knockdowns and order had 2. Bright wizard one need to have ignite on target, SWs one is also low in tree, has initiate debuff component and if vengefull cooldown reduced to 10seconds.
SH one is 20s cooldown.
I dont see anything bad about destro having at least one ranged knockdon. If You want it to remove from SH, You should also need to remove one from BW or SW.
I know how pure order players feel when they need to deal with theyr own medicine 🤪
Give Shadow Warriors Marauder pull and Sword Masters GTDC and AOE knockdown, then Shadow Warrior an AOE football field punt, melee snare, ranged pet disarm, etc.

We can go on and on, but Destro has more and better hard CC than Order.

Brutinho wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm Make a proposal for GTTC to remove pull and make give undefendable. Most, if not all choppas will be on your side C:

Also, I see only the same people complaining about rSH damage, saying it is well known but I haven't seen a single piece of hard evidence. Combat logs with timestamps showing the burst. When destro use to point out the exesive damage WLs use to make they posted many ss backing up those claims. Maybe do the same instead of a meaningless SC ss showing 'pet damage' only.

See you on the lakes... whoever you are :v
Removing the pull and speed boost from GTDC would make sense, especially since Choppas say they want the pull gone. Then lower the timer some. There are tons of screens of Squigbeast damage btw.

Brutinho

Post#48 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:43 am

teiloh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:26 am
SH one is 20s cooldown.
Give Shadow Warriors Marauder pull and Sword Masters GTDC and AOE knockdown, then Shadow Warrior an AOE football field punt, melee snare, ranged pet disarm, etc.

We can go on and on, but Destro has more and better hard CC than Order.

Brutinho wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm Make a proposal for GTTC to remove pull and make give undefendable. Most, if not all choppas will be on your side C:

Also, I see only the same people complaining about rSH damage, saying it is well known but I haven't seen a single piece of hard evidence. Combat logs with timestamps showing the burst. When destro use to point out the exesive damage WLs use to make they posted many ss backing up those claims. Maybe do the same instead of a meaningless SC ss showing 'pet damage' only.

See you on the lakes... whoever you are :v
Removing the pull and speed boost from GTDC would make sense, especially since Choppas say they want the pull gone. Then lower the timer some. There are tons of screens of Squigbeast damage btw.
Then take some time and post your findings here. If you say there is a ton of evidence, it shouldn't be too difficult. I did the same when balvor used a fake quote for sulorie.

Just fyi, as i mentioned on another thread I do think that squigbeast needs to looked at and iirc I proposed lowering damage to +100% down from +150%
[BG] Amelios RR8X
[SH] Gittens RR8X | [SHM] Moquito RR 6X
[IB] Ambiorix RR 7X
[KOBS] Quarterback RR7X

Ads
Wdova

Post#49 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:18 am

You looking at this still from one side. "but but but Marauder has pull and melee SH pounce". Maybe its surprise for You, but WL has also pull and pounce. Melee Shadow warrior have shadowstep(like pounce) SM has morale pounce. We could continue like this but its pointles.
Ppl still complain about choppas GTDC. Ok remove it and add them rampage mirror I guarantee this forum would explode instantly by complains about it.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Naelar

Post#50 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:14 am

I wouldn't mind if GTDC was removed, anyway. Way too many Choppas that just spam that **** constantly, handing out free immunities.