Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Neverever

Re: [SH] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#181 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:01 am

CeeJay89 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:54 pm
Neverever wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:39 pm
CeeJay89 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:29 pm

After reading your array of dysentery posts, I wouldn't expect you to be capable of literacy.
Lol your reply just reveals whose posts are actually dysenterical dude. You are a hilarious person with a very imaginative world for sure. Now time to keep calm and keep trying to keep your poor SW friend up against 35 lvl SH in your wonderland :lol: . Thanks for the laughs of tonight.
Cool feedback, very insightful. I'll look for your "OrDeR bIaS, oRdEr CrYiNg WoRk" posts when Baby's First Class gets nerfed to a reasonable state like any sane person knows it will. Enjoy it while it lasts.
You can't really feedback a text of bullshit. Your story like your argument as a whole is clearly made up since you are not even aware that the tactic you are talking about have been given it can't trigger more than once in every 3 seconds condition. But cool story bro. Creative writing there. And here you are expecting some serious feedback to your delusional story and talking about sanity. :mrgreen:. Well thanks anyway for putting forth a quintessential characteristic of order biased cry babies like yourself with an epitomizing example...
Last edited by Neverever on Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
CeeJay89

Post#182 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:05 am

Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:01 am
Neverever wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:39 pm

Lol your reply just reveals whose posts are actually dysenterical dude. You are a hilarious person with a very imaginative world for sure. Now time to keep calm and keep trying to keep your poor SW friend up against 35 lvl SH in your wonderland :lol: . Thanks for the laughs of tonight.
Cool feedback, very insightful. I'll look for your "OrDeR bIaS, oRdEr CrYiNg WoRk" posts when Baby's First Class gets nerfed to a reasonable state like any sane person knows it will. Enjoy it while it lasts.
You can't really feedback a text of bullshit. Your story like your argument as a whole is clearly made up since you are not even aware that the tactic you are talking about have been given it can't trigger more than once in every 3 seconds condition. But cool story bro. Creative writing there. Any here you are expecting some serious feedback to your delusional story and taking about sanity. :mrgreen:
Imagine insinuating I don't have knowledge of the tactic and claiming that I was unaware of how often it can proc. You're even incapable of simple math. Aren't you the same person who tried saying SW has the same CC and utility as SH? You're a joke.

Neverever

Post#183 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 am

CeeJay89 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:05 am
Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:01 am

You can't really feedback a text of bullshit. Your story like your argument as a whole is clearly made up since you are not even aware that the tactic you are talking about have been given it can't trigger more than once in every 3 seconds condition. But cool story bro. Creative writing there. Any here you are expecting some serious feedback to your delusional story and taking about sanity. :mrgreen:
Imagine insinuating I don't have knowledge of the tactic and claiming that I was unaware of how often it can proc. You're even incapable of simple math. Aren't you the same person who tried saying SW has the same CC and utility as SH? You're a joke.
"Allowing a 100% uptime heal debuff, which doubles as a decent DoT to further do damage to a player everytime they're healed is too strong". Your own words..

A clear sign of lack of reading comprehension. I have never said they have same CC but said SW has almost the equal number of CCs. SH has AOE knockback which is nerfed and useless atm and Melee snare as extra compared to SW. Considering SW has access to some its ranged abilities on melee face and has 100ft vs 65ft advantage on ranged face, it is more than fair. I still support the same view and no one could actually refute that opinion yet. Wanna give a shot ? Feel free

teiloh

Post#184 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am

Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 am A clear sign of lack of reading comprehension. I have never said they have same CC but said SW has almost the equal number of CCs. SH has AOE knockback which is nerfed and useless atm and Melee snare as extra compared to SW. Considering SW has access to some its ranged abilities on melee face and has 100ft vs 65ft advantage on ranged face, it is more than fair. I still support the same view and no one could actually refute that opinion yet. Wanna give a shot ? Feel free
I've already listed the CC abilities for you. SH has more forms of CC than a fully specced WL and SW combined, most in better forms.

SW Core:

Ranged Snare
AOE Snare + Self Punt
Ranged Silence
Melee Disarm
Morale Snare

SW Spec:
5x Ranged KD
13x Melee KD

WL Core:

Melee Snare
Pet Snare
Pet Silence
Pet Pull
Morale Root

WL Spec:

9x Pet KD

SH Core:

Ranged Snare
Melee Snare
AOE Snare + Self Punt
Ranged Silence
Pet Disarm
Pet KD
Melee KD
AOE KB
Morale Snare

SH Spec:
5x Ranged KD
5x Ranged AOE KB
Last edited by teiloh on Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neverever

Post#185 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:31 am

teiloh wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:28 am
Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 am A clear sign of lack of reading comprehension. I have never said they have same CC but said SW has almost the equal number of CCs. SH has AOE knockback which is nerfed and useless atm and Melee snare as extra compared to SW. Considering SW has access to some its ranged abilities on melee face and has 100ft vs 65ft advantage on ranged face, it is more than fair. I still support the same view and no one could actually refute that opinion yet. Wanna give a shot ? Feel free
I've already listed the CC abilities for you. SH has more forms of CC than a fully specced WL and SW combined, most in better forms.

Half of the things you listed are not even CC. Please try to actually read people's arguments.

SW Core:

Ranged Snare
AOE Snare + Self Punt
Ranged Silence
Melee Disarm
Morale Snare

SW Spec:
5x Ranged KD
13x Melee KD

WL Core:

Melee Snare
Pet Snare
Pet Silence
Pet Pull
Morale Root

WL Spec:

9x Pet KD

SH Core:

Ranged Snare
Melee Snare
AOE Snare + Self Punt
Ranged Silence
Pet Disarm
Pet KD
Melee KD
AOE KB
Morale Snare

SH Spec:
5x Ranged KD
5x Ranged AOE KB
Oke what exactly SH has more than SW ? Can you please list just that. Ty.

teiloh

Post#186 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:37 am

Melee Snare
Pet KD
AOE KB
5x Ranged AOE KB

And the SH disarm is infinitely better, and the melee KD is core

Neverever

Post#187 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:48 am

teiloh wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:37 am Melee Snare
Pet KD
AOE KB
5x Ranged AOE KB

And the SH disarm is infinitely better.
Melee Snare - it is clearly there since SH doesn't have access to its ranged abilities on melee face.
Pet KD - no pet doesn't have KD. Yet even the plain squig had it as you keep interestingly claim only someone with a very limited class knowledge would probably use plain Squig in RVR. So maybe you.
AOE KB - Already nerfed and useless.
5x Ranged AOE KB ( 2sc cast time, and waste of hot bar spot, feel free to mirror it to whatever class you want)

Now go make even funnier threads to make yourself a constant object of mockery on both realms.

CeeJay89

Post#188 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:55 am

Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:17 am
"Allowing a 100% uptime heal debuff, which doubles as a decent DoT to further do damage to a player everytime they're healed is too strong". Your own words..
Well, that's my mistake. I was aware of the 3s ICD when writing it, and I stand by my argument. It's stronger than you and others are giving it credit for in smallscale and roaming, as stated, which is where the class is overperforming. In largescale it's useless, as stated. And yes, I have had a more difficult time keeping people alive from undergeared SHs than geared DPS that aren't Magus and Sorcs.

You're welcome to disagree and try dismissing it, I really don't care. You're not convincing anyone else who is on the receiving end of it either, clearly. So, again, when your handicap class gets nerfed, I'll look forward to your posts.
Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:48 am

Melee Snare - it is clearly there since SH doesn't have access to its ranged abilities on melee face.
And neither can aSW? At least not their snare.

Ads
teiloh

Post#189 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:57 am

Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:48 am Melee Snare - it is clearly there since SH doesn't have access to its ranged abilities on melee face.
Pet KD - no pet doesn't have KD. Yet even the plain squig had it as you keep interestingly claim only someone with a very limited class knowledge would probably use plain Squig in RVR. So maybe you.
5x Ranged AOE KB ( 2sc cast time, and waste of hot bar spot, feel free to mirror it to whatever class you want)

Now go make even funnier threads to make yourself a constant object of mockery on both realms.
1. Is it hard for you to use a no-GCD stance switch? I imagine playing SW would be a nightmare for you.
2. Yes, Squig has a 2s KD. It's called Death from Above. Try summoning your plain Squig. It also helps with survival, absorbing part of 25% of hits against you. It's situationally useful for the interrupt as well. Maybe in time you will learn how to use the two de-summons to instantly summon pets to cycle through.
3. Calling Kaboom "nerfed and useless" is a nice joke. It's the longest distance AOE punt in the game.
4. Ranged AOE KB is absolutely useful on certain keeps for knocking defenders down, and situationally useful for peeling. Many players have trouble getting 2 second casts off but I assure you, it's not everyone.

If you're lumping yourself in with others who have an issue with me, I've largely found them to be a group of people defined by their inability to understand simple language and provide any arguments of merit. I welcome them to actually try to put coherent thoughts in print so that we can actually discuss, instead of having emotional meltdowns about a class most know to be overpowered.

wachlarz

Post#190 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:21 am

teiloh wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:57 am
Neverever wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:48 am Melee Snare - it is clearly there since SH doesn't have access to its ranged abilities on melee face.

1. Is it hard for you to use a no-GCD stance switch? I imagine playing SW would be a nightmare for you.
2. Yes, Squig has a 2s KD. It's called Death from Above. Try summoning your plain Squig. It also helps with survival, absorbing part of 25% of hits against you. It's situationally useful for the interrupt as well. Maybe in time you will learn how to use the two de-summons to instantly summon pets to cycle through.
3. Calling Kaboom "nerfed and useless" is a nice joke. It's the longest distance AOE punt in the game.
4. Ranged AOE KB is absolutely useful on certain keeps for knocking defenders down, and situationally useful for peeling. Many players have trouble getting 2 second casts off but I assure you, it's not everyone.

If you're lumping yourself in with others who have an issue with me, I've largely found them to be a group of people defined by their inability to understand simple language and provide any arguments of merit. I welcome them to actually try to put coherent thoughts in print so that we can actually discuss, instead of having emotional meltdowns.
U check how now work Kaboom ? When coldown start ? its good now in melle sqiug not rsqiug.
No 1 use this squig that U wrote. he dont fit for rshy and mshy. Aoe kb is fine. But its ONLY one aoe skill what have rshy