Recent Topics

Ads

Move distracting bellow back to morale 3

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
amagawd

Re: Move distracting bellow back to morale 3

Post#11 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:30 am

No, please, don't. Bellow is ok as M2.
I feel like u run melee blobs in cities and u get perma bellowed and challenged. And for us on the other side of that melee blob, it's still not enough.
No matter how good i use those skills, even when stacked together, it still doesn't stop melee blobs from trampling on everything, so no, please keep Bellow as M2.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

Ads
noronn

Post#12 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:35 am

amagawd wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:30 am No, please, don't. Bellow is ok as M2.
I feel like u run melee blobs in cities and u get perma bellowed and challenged. And for us on the other side of that melee blob, it's still not enough.
No matter how good i use those skills, even when stacked together, it still doesn't stop melee blobs from trampling on everything, so no, please keep Bellow as M2.
I don‘t think it would make any difference for you.
Same result as before.

ashton007

Post#13 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:12 am

Another nerf for 2h tank survival? I’m gonna vote no.

morglor

Post#14 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:46 am

Moving bellow back to m3 would be a disaster for order in the time it takes us to hit first bellow black orks have m4, so moving it to m3 we would get one bellow for black ork x2 m4. This would be a flat buff to destro who already have superior morale gain on all fronts.

lyncher12

Post#15 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:50 am

morglor wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:46 am Moving bellow back to m3 would be a disaster for order in the time it takes us to hit first bellow black orks have m4, so moving it to m3 we would get one bellow for black ork x2 m4. This would be a flat buff to destro who already have superior morale gain on all fronts.
a nerf to shield morale pump tactics would probably have to accompany it but nonetheless this change needs to happen.

Ramlaen

Post#16 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:05 pm

The issue is that two of the six tanks can self pump to m4 on cooldown, and both are in one realm.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Elemint

Post#17 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:46 pm

Remove it from the game as far as i'm concerned. Even matches are always such a stalemate. BO and Chosen morale pumpers were nerfed a long time ago cause they were overperforming but BO's for some reason got sneakily reverted. Combined with mara's morale blocker and better shammy pump destru has a huge morale advantage. Probably something should be done but DB needs to go

detrap

Post#18 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Big no from me, bellow is fine where it is. Not all tanks use raze anyway.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x

Ads
detrap

Post#19 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Ramlaen wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:05 pm The issue is that two of the six tanks can self pump to m4 on cooldown, and both are in one realm.
BO's need the morale pump, they can't do much else when spamming their block channel all the time.
Knight 8x - IB 8x - SM 8x / Chosen 3x - BO 4x - BG 5x