Recent Topics

Ads

Give back Fashionhammer

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
ravezaar

Re: Give back Fashionhammer

Post#21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm

I dont care at all about this just typing here to annoy ppl
Ravezaar Slayer rr86
Ravezz Ironbreker rr82
Goingsolo Shadow Warrior rr81
Zutha Runepriest rr83
Raave Magus rr84 (finally gave in to Tzeentch whispers)
https://imgur.com/a/mlxv1nJ

Ads
SepticDisaster

Post#22 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:52 pm

#Istandwithfasionhammer
Really though, PLEASE revert this.

Goermsi

Post#23 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:53 pm

Gurf wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:43 pm After you hit rr80 what else is there except finding some obscure PQ which drops a weird helmet to make you look like a pimp? pls revert change
Hell, style is all! What to do after rr80? Lookin like all? naaa!!
Like it Hard (Drakenwald)
...PVP, nothing else...

StirlingScott

Post#24 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:54 pm

Just saw this. Please change this back to what it was. One of my favorite things about this game is the art and the combinations that people come up with for their characters. Its the only enjoyable thing when you get ran over by a mindless zerg....at least you get to see all the pretty shinys
:twisted: MYRMIDONZ Special: My WH PvP vid in Dragonwake! 10 years and my results are OFF THE CHARTS! :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRMUzl ... e=youtu.be

Spyked1106

Post#25 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:55 pm

+1 for this thread

Kinja

Post#26 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm Okay I was mad at first because most of my characters have rare dyes and unique pieces but then I thought about the performance gains and how I would be spared from having to look at all your ugly ass custom appearances.

Thank you for reverting it back to how it was on live. I can not wait to play forts at 144fps :D
Hate to break it to you but you're still gonna have low FPS forts, it's the massive ability spam in the same place that's causing that, not people's custom appearances :P

Skrajan

Post#27 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:57 pm

so... i imagine fighting forts at 120 fps... killing hundrets of similar looking AI clones like in a super bad single player rpg?

and this in an mmo? where each enemy is a individual human beeing? recognizing your enemy is kinda part of the fun playing with other people... gruesome thought fighting dozens of carbon copies...

jatosemja

Post#28 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm

+1

Ads
BelligerentBob

Post#29 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm

Kinja wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm
BelligerentBob wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:48 pm Okay I was mad at first because most of my characters have rare dyes and unique pieces but then I thought about the performance gains and how I would be spared from having to look at all your ugly ass custom appearances.

Thank you for reverting it back to how it was on live. I can not wait to play forts at 144fps :D
Hate to break it to you but you're still gonna have low FPS forts, it's the massive ability spam in the same place that's causing that, not people's custom appearances :P
Hate to break it to you but:
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

StirlingScott

Post#30 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:09 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm
Kinja wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:56 pm

Hate to break it to you but:
No Bob, go back to your cage
:twisted: MYRMIDONZ Special: My WH PvP vid in Dragonwake! 10 years and my results are OFF THE CHARTS! :twisted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRMUzl ... e=youtu.be