Recent Topics

Ads

xrealm problems

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sever1n

Re: xrealm problems

Post#31 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:38 am

Plz give us a place to farm royals becide city. Solo city on am is so good expierience that i alteady whant to leave this game. U need to w8 30min to get full destro premade that delete u in doors. And then u need and whatch literal :| full hour. Are u just that sadustic? I literally writing this from city. 10+ of them order just dead from start and have 0kills. And no fkn spots for am in wb coz they half healers. Fkn awesome

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#32 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:38 am

Sever1n wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:38 am Plz give us a place to farm royals becide city. Solo city on am is so good expierience that i alteady whant to leave this game. U need to w8 30min to get full destro premade that delete u in doors. And then u need and whatch literal :| full hour. Are u just that sadustic? I literally writing this from city. 10+ of them order just dead from start and have 0kills. And no fkn spots for am in wb coz they half healers. Fkn awesome
might sound rude but;
a)find a proper guild
b)make warband with them
c)join city

Kinja

Post#33 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:50 am

That's always been a funny thing. On NA order seems to dominate the server and has been pounding their destro every night. On EU destro zerg dominates the lakes at least(sometimes with a 61% to 39% during EU prime time) but consistently fail forts unless a miracle happens or one of the big guilds carries them, however they still win most cities more than order because of said guilds. Then whenever any sort of balance discussion happens on the forum they only see their own point of view during their own play hours and get into stupid flame wars which just leads the devs here to disregard their feedback. This in turn makes them angry over "devs favoring X or Y" and makes them either reroll to the side they see as favored or outright quit the game which only makes the problem worse. Quite the vicious circle.

TreefAM

Post#34 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:15 am

Get farmed lol

amagawd

Post#35 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Sever1n wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:38 am Plz give us a place to farm royals becide city. Solo city on am is so good expierience that i alteady whant to leave this game. U need to w8 30min to get full destro premade that delete u in doors. And then u need and whatch literal :| full hour. Are u just that sadustic? I literally writing this from city. 10+ of them order just dead from start and have 0kills. And no fkn spots for am in wb coz they half healers. Fkn awesome
U get royals in bags once u get full invader ( u can get invader medals in bags too once u get full vanq). Sometimes locking zones outweighs the gains in a 2 star city.
Klindor - 83 - retired
Iprotecc - 82 - holding doors
Isushi - pugging

P00D3l1v3ry

Post#36 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:52 pm

green + blue bag = 1 invader/crest, purple = 2 invaders/crests, gold = 3 invaders/crests
Poodie 40/80 Choppa
Poodiegit 40/60 SH

" The one who dares and cares, searches for means. The one who does not dare nor care, searches for reasons. "

Sever1n

Post#37 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Captains obvios on their duty. Win in city=9+++++ royals in 1h or faster. Bag in zone 2-3 royals for 2h-3h-idiotfiestatime. Loking zones never outweigh city. WIN in city is main source of royals, and one side is 80% in lose of it, not to mention that some clases like am and wh are blacklisted in wb.

soldude

Post#38 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:29 pm

Sever1n wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:02 pm Captains obvios on their duty. Win in city=9+++++ royals in 1h or faster. Bag in zone 2-3 royals for 2h-3h-idiotfiestatime. Loking zones never outweigh city. WIN in city is main source of royals, and one side is 80% in lose of it, not to mention that some clases like am and wh are blacklisted in wb.
and WE in destro side :?
I still farm solo royals from orvr bags.

Ads
VindicoAtrum

Post#39 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:50 pm

soldude wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:29 pm
Sever1n wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:02 pm Captains obvios on their duty. Win in city=9+++++ royals in 1h or faster. Bag in zone 2-3 royals for 2h-3h-idiotfiestatime. Loking zones never outweigh city. WIN in city is main source of royals, and one side is 80% in lose of it, not to mention that some clases like am and wh are blacklisted in wb.
and WE in destro side :?
I still farm solo royals from orvr bags.
Very easy to do as a WE, since those multiple 2000-4000 renown kills get you insane contribution. Not so easy to rapidly farm bags on other classes.

zulnam

Post#40 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 pm

I wouldn't mind an experiment for one week, 24 hour lock. Just to check it out.

They could add a survey to see if people really want it, similar to the current one; if the data is accurate.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG