Recent Topics

Ads

xrealm problems

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Sponn
Suspended

Re: xrealm problems

Post#21 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:36 pm

Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:32 pm
Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:29 pm
Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:29 pm

Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(

LOL the GO TO excuse when Destro do well. LMAO I love this. But when Order does well. It is obviously a balance issue and SH needs more buffs LMAO.

This server is kind of in a sorry state due to people like yourself, who only vie for destro superiority because it is nice to have one side be literal EZ mode and the other to have the difficulty slider moved to hard.

But hey keep throwing this out there, im sure your "Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(" comment is totally about the health of the server and not the fragility of your ego! LMAO
It is ironical bro
Did you mean sarcasm? Irony means the thing you set out to do, prevents you from doing the thing you set out to do.

Here I'll give you an example. Lets say you suffer from an eating disorder and don't have a naturally low hunger drive so you have medical marijuana prescribed to you to jumpstart your hunger. And you want to eat. You smoke some weed to get hungry, but alas you smoked too much and are too high to get up and eat, but are still hungry. That would be irony.

Jesus christ.

Ads
Sundowner

Post#22 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:38 pm

Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:36 pm
Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:29 pm

LOL the GO TO excuse when Destro do well. LMAO I love this. But when Order does well. It is obviously a balance issue and SH needs more buffs LMAO.

This server is kind of in a sorry state due to people like yourself, who only vie for destro superiority because it is nice to have one side be literal EZ mode and the other to have the difficulty slider moved to hard.

But hey keep throwing this out there, im sure your "Pretty sure it's l2p issue :(" comment is totally about the health of the server and not the fragility of your ego! LMAO
It is ironical bro
Did you mean sarcasm? Irony means the thing you set out to do, prevents you from doing the thing you set out to do.

Here I'll give you an example. Lets say you suffer from an eating disorder and don't have a naturally low hunger drive so you have medical marijuana prescribed to you to jumpstart your hunger. And you want to eat. You smoke some weed to get hungry, but alas you smoked too much and are too high to get up and eat, but are still hungry. That would be irony.

Jesus christ.
irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Sponn
Suspended

Post#23 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:40 pm

Sundowner wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:38 pm
Sponn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:36 pm

It is ironical bro

Jesus christ.
irony
/ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Ahh yes tone is very easily conveyed online via text.

You forgot your /s

Topdude

Post#24 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:44 pm

61% destro/39% order.
Unplayable from order's POV!

Grobbok

Post#25 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:52 pm

61% destro/39% order.
that sad
need more order
lider of Da fat squigs guild

abezverkhiy

Post#26 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:58 pm

this totally sucks) xrealmers are worse than lags and disconnects!
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

marafado
Suspended

Post#27 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:18 pm

QoL

b00n

Post#28 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 pm

Yep, I think Xrealming is really a problem.

I'm totally for having the option to play both realms, but not having an option to just switch to the other side immediately. I would prefer to lock on logout. If I play order and log out, I am limited to order 90min. Nothing else...

And the argument of helping the losing side is bullshit. You just increase the gap by adjusting dynamically instead of having stable populations on both sides.
Destro: Chosen 85+, Zealot 80+, Sorceress 80+, Dok 80+, BG 80+, Magus 80+, Choppa 80+, WitchElf 80+
Order: SM 64, Warrior Priest 47, AM, BrightWizard, ShadowWarrior, Kotbs

Ads
Charon

Post#29 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:56 am

Grobbok wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:52 pm 61% destro/39% order.
that sad
need more order

do you thing it will change significantly ...why should it???

balvor877 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 pm

It was really a nice and fun session to watch and his feeling about class/realm balance are exactly how I feel about it:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/875999278

start watching at 00:56:00 (there are also some nice moments earlier)

Listen full Zarbix rant carefully ....80-90% of order thinks exactly the same. Trend will not change

b00n wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:22 pm Yep, I think Xrealming is really a problem.

I'm totally for having the option to play both realms, but not having an option to just switch to the other side immediately. I would prefer to lock on logout. If I play order and log out, I am limited to order 90min. Nothing else...

And the argument of helping the losing side is bullshit. You just increase the gap by adjusting dynamically instead of having stable populations on both sides.

+1
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

abezverkhiy

Post#30 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:42 am

I don't know if this helps but adjusting fort caps in favour of the undernumbered side might be the remedy.

Say we have standard ratio 168:135. If attackers population was higher in lakes by say 30% then this ratio 168:135 is adjusted. Say to 144:135 (attackers cap is reduced here by 15%). If pop numbers differ by 20% then cap adjustment is by 10% etc. This would discourage players to create unbalanced realm numbers. Want to play cities - play equal numbers.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354