Recent Topics

Ads

Could we please get a short immunity timer?

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
PlagueMonk

Could we please get a short immunity timer?

Post#1 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:58 pm

I am requesting a short immunity timer, say 1 min when porting back from city.

I'm asking for this because Saturday, I returned to find myself in combat and nearly dead by some exploiting WE who was going around killing toons as they re-appeared, I was 1 of 3 she dropped. By the time I realized what was going on it was too late.

I have also been randomly ported in front of the door to IC when exiting SC a few times and instantly killed by the guards.

I can only assume this happens to Dest. as well, being killed by WHs?

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Could we please get a short immunity timer?

Post#2 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm

Respawn locations should be safe. Report it on the bugtracker so a dev can add appropriate guards or make sure the respawn location is placed correctly.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

PlagueMonk

Post#3 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:27 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:00 pm Respawn locations should be safe. Report it on the bugtracker so a dev can add appropriate guards or make sure the respawn location is placed correctly.
Done, thanks.

Hienzwar

Post#4 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Technically you are porting into an accessible part of a an rvr zone, granted its not sporting but easily avoided.

PlagueMonk

Post#5 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:35 am

I would have thought this would be an important issue to fix but my bug ticket (#18368) has seemingly been ignored.

I just had the same thing happen again after city tonight only worse.

This time the gate guards were there and there were 5 exploiting Dest running around killing people as the ported in before the guards finished the job. The body total was up to 6 just from what I saw.