Recent Topics

Ads

T1 warcamp teleporters

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
space44

T1 warcamp teleporters

Post#1 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:52 pm

i play both side to get the full enjoyment and experience of WaR but ive noticed one thing when i created a new toon for Destro. theres no T1 warcamp teleporters, i made a SH and wandered around Lobba Hill for quite a while looking for a tunnel or helicopter of some sorts so i can have quick and efficient start to RvR and recruit medallion. long story short there is no tunnel or helicopter that can teleport people to the warcamp, ive also logged on a higher level character and took a trip to Nemesis landing and noticed theres no teleporter there either. then i logged on a Order toon which has been catching dusts for about 3 year and noticed this.

im just asking for teleports in Lobba Hill and Nemesis Landing for the convenience sake. theres no War Report for Level 1 Renown 0.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Ads
sharpblader

Re: T1 warcamp teleporters

Post#2 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:37 pm

+1