Recent Topics

Ads

[SW/BW] Ranged knock down has to go

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Niall

[SW/BW] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:37 am

Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Destro with that Eye Shot ability.

There are SWs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knockdown. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged DPS class with tons of escape abilities...

That knockdown either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay too powerful on that SW class.
Last edited by Niall on Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Shanell

Re: [SW] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:53 am

Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Destro with that Stop, drop and roll ability.

There are BWs roaming everywhere and the first hit is always the knockdown. When you recover from it you are already half dead. And that on a ranged dps class with tons of escape abilities...

That knockdown either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay too powerful on that BW class.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Shanell

Re: [SW] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#3 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:55 am

Seriously, you have destroyed all solo roaming for Order with that Guard ability.

There are tanks roaming everywhere and the thing is always guard. When you recover from it you are already twice as tanky. And that on any class with tons of escape abilities...

That guard either needs a pre-condition or the ranged reduced or removed. It is waaaay too powerful on that every class.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Gurf

Re: [SW/BW] Ranged knock down has to go

Post#4 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 am

I think everyone would be happy if BW and SH knockdown was removed. You can remove SW knockdown if Mara aoe knockdown is removed. I think that is fair all round...Deal?

teiloh

Post#5 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:43 am

Gurf wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 am I think everyone would be happy if BW and SH knockdown was removed. You can remove SW knockdown if Mara aoe knockdown is removed. I think that is fair all round...Deal?
Sounds fair I suppose

Niall

Post#6 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:51 am

Gurf wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:31 am I think everyone would be happy if BW and SH knockdown was removed. You can remove SW knockdown if Mara aoe knockdown is removed. I think that is fair all round...Deal?
We are talking about ranged KB here. If you want to discuss AOE KB - start another topic)

Gurf

Post#7 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:57 am

Niall wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:51 am
We are talking about ranged KB here. If you want to discuss AOE KB - start another topic)
Ok remove BW and SH ranged knockdown

Which leaves 1 Aoe knockdown on Destro 0 on Order, 1 ranged knockdown on Order 0 for Destro. Sounds like balance to me. As SW has less cc and survivability than the SH it having a ranged knockdown doesn’t impact solo roaming anywhere near the impact of SH having one. Sounds like a fair deal

Nekkma

Post#8 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:44 pm

To remedy this situation and make destro solo roaming viable again the disrupt requirement on mara rkd should be removed.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#9 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:21 pm

Let's all meet in Nordland and peck each other to fair death ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *