Not as much about being wrong as we have different opinions on the topic. It's all good.BluIzLucky wrote: ↑Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 amIt's a great conversation, good to see some love for SM.
Yes, Warlord stats and 3-4p bonus could use a face lift as i agreed on that thread
And.. Wings of Heaven got a massive buff now that it can be used with Bellow.
1) I'm sure both bo and Ib (with full grudge) could out dps sm on some targets.. Tho i suspect they would need to sacrifice more survival than SM to do so.
2) Good thing we only need Wods when focused.. Which is rare since nobody wants to target someone with 70-100 avoidance. Make Calming wind apply to dodge as well to make us 100% if you want more.
3) call it what you want.. And again devs please 2x heal sm for the lulz.. You can passively reduce fluff dps pressure on half the wb.
4) Just my experience.. Looking at city scoreboard SM>IB>Kotbs. Rt still gives 10-20% on demand with no cd.. With POH SM is best (order) group proc.. not sure what makes kotbs better for wb, please let me know. Same for IB, SM as best avoidance and self absorb, that barely any guard dmg is registered.
5) sure, stagger is OP and should be moved to 13p.. OR move WW to 9p.. 25% heal reduction on 1-2 healers = fluff desperation?
6) nobody playing tank busta.. Just reminding you that there's two core tactics and 10% from 2h, if you are struggling to land WW.
My point is.. (and happy to proven wrong) SM is as good as or better in certain aspects, and it seems like they are being overlooked/ignored when it comes to buffs.
And totally agree, I want to see a change towards making SM primarily 2H..
Move WW to 9p
Unlock CA and RF for 2h.
Make WoDs a smaller area of HtL but same effect
Give 2h SM 10% base parry or make PD 10/20% parry.
But, yes, as another general objective I would love to see is primary tanking mode for SM is as a 2-hander with shield being a reasonable alternative. I may be just living far in the past but that was always the main aesthetic draw of the SM (like 2-hander is the main aesthetic draw of a BG).