Recent Topics

Ads

AM need 160 int tactic

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Oglaf
Suspended

Re: AM need 160 int tactic

Post#21 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:35 pm

Sundowner wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:21 am +25% dmg. tactic is exactly to compensate for "low" init AM can get and 25% has much more effect on dmg than 160 int, especially when you get into high rr and min-max high level sets.
This is a very good point I wish I had thought of.

It pretty much /ends the thread right there.

Ads
NSKaneda

Post#22 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:45 pm

balvor877 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:30 pm
NSKaneda wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:01 pm My highest heal crit in rvr on AM was 3200. Highest on Shammie - 4550. Lambent aura ticks up to 980 on AM and up to 1800 on shammie (2800 with shrug it off + ain't done yet). More than enough to cover most of pressure enemy is putting on my team (and that's before any other healing spells).
980 on AM and 1800 / 2800 with shammie? Why is there such a difference?

Shammie is rr8+ in full invader (I'm not rushing sov since it'd give me god mode in the lakes as they are right now) + anathema + inspirational winds lini + 40%crit before inv bonus buffs and AM is in full conq with 3 genesis and subjugator and only uses stat pots since liniments would be a waste of good healing power. Shammie has 800+wp before buffs and AM only 730 with pot. When shammie was in full conq + full genesis + anathema my highest tics on quit bleedin' were around 1200. My AM will get there, I just need to play him more to have gear to tweak it up to perf spec ;)
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *

Drednes

Post#23 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:08 pm

god no we dont need dps healers to be even stronger
tho i agree AM needs something to help him destro have 2 heals that can survive a Ton of focus while order has the AM,a squishy target that every destro (even if new to the game) chases after and focuses on how punchable he is
he doesnt need to be super fast and survivable like shamman but...make him have his own unique thing people bring him into the wb not 6 RP and 7 WP and 1 AM

Oglaf
Suspended

Post#24 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:10 pm

Drednes wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:08 pm god no we dont need dps healers to be even stronger
tho i agree AM needs something to help him destro have 2 heals that can survive a Ton of focus while order has the AM,a squishy target that every destro (even if new to the game) chases after and focuses on how punchable he is
he doesnt need to be super fast and survivable like shamman but...make him have his own unique thing people bring him into the wb not 6 RP and 7 WP and 1 AM
Erhm... WP is obviously a very tanky healer, and RP is very beefy due to the dwarf racial tactics.

This is a case of the grass always looking greener on the other side, mate.

Zealot is also very squishy (and doesn't have the RP racial armor tactic, or armor/aoe detaunt of WP/DoK) so they can be squishy together with the AM.

NSKaneda

Post#25 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:16 pm

Drednes wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:08 pm god no we dont need dps healers to be even stronger

Erm... Have you tried Desperation + Magical Infusion + hots + Golden Aura + absorb bubbles? You can tank warbands with this...
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+

aa91837

Post#26 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:20 pm

i think Black Orc need +160 STR tactik
Nobody on the broken noob class

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Intelligence should be the numbers side of magical spellcasting. Magic power is Magic power whether it's used for healerizing or damagicating.

Willpower should have been a defensive stat that boosted your incoming healing and your magic resistance cap.

Alas here we are with the system in place and unlikely to change. Imagine all the re-statting of items that would need to be done, then drink heavily.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

NSKaneda

Post#28 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:08 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:02 pm Intelligence should be the numbers side of magical spellcasting. Magic power is Magic power whether it's used for healerizing or damagicating.

Willpower should have been a defensive stat that boosted your incoming healing and your magic resistance cap.

Classic Warhammer RPG style, that would be cool XD
(And initiative to determine whose attacks land first as well as stealth detection)

Ads
Bloodmasked

Post#29 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:42 am

DPS AM is a squig herder who can heal themselves, op

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#30 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:53 am

wargrimnir wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:02 pm Intelligence should be the numbers side of magical spellcasting. Magic power is Magic power whether it's used for healerizing or damagicating.

Alas here we are with the system in place and unlikely to change. Imagine all the re-statting of items that would need to be done, then drink heavily.

not only re-statting items...hybrid classes will be a headache (even more...)