Recent Topics

Ads

WL The Lion - your Guardian

We want to hear your thoughts and ideas.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use

Structured class balance suggestions belong in the Balance Proposal subforum. Class-related discussion in this section are considered as ongoing debates and ARE NOT reviewed for balance changes.
Neverever

Re: WL The Lion - your Guardian

Post#21 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

Click here to watch on YouTube

Don't think the class needs any buffs defensive or otherwise unless the purpose is to guarantee win in almost all 1vs1.

Ads
Sundowner

Post#22 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

Neverever wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:50 am

Don't think the class needs any buffs defensive or otherwise unless the purpose is to guarantee win in almost all 1vs1.
you really brought youtube compilation in class discussion? Where only winning is depicted? You are not a clown, you are entire circus :(

Before you make wrong assumptions: I do not think WL needs survivability buffs, I merely pinpointed irrelevancy of your argument

Neverever

Post#23 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:21 pm

Sundowner wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

you really brought youtube compilation in class discussion? Where only winning is depicted? You are not a clown, you are entire circus :(

Before you make wrong assumptions: I do not think WL needs survivability buffs, I merely pinpointed irrelevancy of your argument
If you are not bright enough to grasp I have already ignored your wordplays and explicit bias in previous replies. Reading comprehension is all you need to understand that I already stated the video doesn't mean WL wins all of its 1vs1 encounters but asking for a def buff would serve to that purpose. With all that said, I won't be replying any of your biased gibberish anymore. So the stage is yours to shine.

knick

Post#24 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:24 pm

okay
RoR Class balance dont stick to 1vs1
done
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+

Sundowner

Post#25 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:26 pm

Neverever wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:21 pm
Sundowner wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:04 pm

If you are not bright enough to grasp I have already ignored your wordplays and explicit bias in previous replies. Reading comprehension is all you need to understand that I already stated the video doesn't mean WL wins all of its 1vs1 encounters but asking for a def buff would serve to that purpose. With all that said, I won't be replying any of your biased gibberish anymore. So the stage is yours to shine.
So clearly saying how skills works for you is gibberish? My mistake for expecting more from you :mrgreen:
You posted video to say that WL is ok as it is and is very strong, but do cherry picked videos of winning on youtube mean anything? no.

Again, as I've stated I do not think WL needs survivability buff, we are on the same ground. so where is bias here? stop being a clown.

end note: if you do not reply to me, you totally won't be missed, so win-win situation for me.

Also when discussing SH or shammie solo potential "it's 1v1 and irrelevant everything is good", but when WL buff is proposed, suddenly it is unacceptable. Who is biased again?

Gurf

Post#26 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Compared to Mara and SH the WL has a fraction of the survivability and utility at warband level. Partly because so much of its utility is tied to the Pet which still doesn't survive anything above 2 parties, they have made some improvements with Pets and I have seen ranged classes be able to keep theirs up in Warband and City but a melee Pet almost insta melts.

But compare WL to Mara going into Monstro, WL doesn't get anything like self heal and armour pen ignore with toughness buffs. In Loner WL used to be able to Pounce out of danger when focused but now after tree changes (nerfs) Pounce isn't even included in the main Warband spec any more so they have nothing defensive at all, not a single ability or useful tactic. SH gets a whole range of things to help it survive, pounces, self knockacks, aoe snares, self heal for 1600, disarm, knockdown etc etc, while WL has flee....

normanis

Post#27 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:57 pm

pet is already so squishy, and u whant it more squishy? guardian tree should buff pet str and tankyness so its not die so easy. and deal that damage what is in pic trained to kill. most of the time my pet dies , disapear. ( pet stay near me and than disapear with text u are too far away from pet and he run away ( something like this was writen) byt pet was 5feet of me. anytime u use pounce pet freeze and than from distance attacking.
lets first fix pet plz
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

sighy

Post#28 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:02 pm

I don't see this ability getting implemented, because it is entirely redundant with and more powerful than an archetype defining ability both sides already have access to, on all three tank mirrors. Just get a tank to guard you.

You could say that Order has a population problem, in regards to tanks... but giving Order dps abilities to supplement that lack of tanks would just be a killing blow to the archetype on Order.

Ads
Sundowner

Post#29 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:06 pm

sighy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:02 pm I don't see this ability getting implemented, because it is entirely redundant with and more powerful than an archetype defining ability both sides already have access to, on all three tank mirrors. Just get a tank to guard you.

You could say that Order has a population problem, in regards to tanks... but giving Order dps abilities to supplement that lack of tanks would just be a killing blow to the archetype on Order.
So we should delete 25% guard chance from squig too? based on your logic.

knick

Post#30 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:13 pm

normanis wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:57 pm
Spoiler:
pet is already so squishy, and u whant it more squishy? guardian tree should buff pet str and tankyness so its not die so easy. and deal that damage what is in pic trained to kill. most of the time my pet dies , disapear. ( pet stay near me and than disapear with text u are too far away from pet and he run away ( something like this was writen) byt pet was 5feet of me. anytime u use pounce pet freeze and than from distance attacking.
lets first fix pet plz
its a ability by choice. it dosent make you pet more squishy by default. if you dont use it nothing happen to your pet...
sighy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:02 pm
Spoiler:
I don't see this ability getting implemented, because it is entirely redundant with and more powerful than an archetype defining ability both sides already have access to, on all three tank mirrors. Just get a tank to guard you.

SH already have it as mentioned on the first page.

Its funny that only because i make a suggestion to an Order class people starts instinctively to shot against it in there destro pride behavior. Even with so little background knowledge about there own classes and ability's
[Kraehenfeld] Knick WL RR85+